kerrys lipotrim diary day 2

hi guys. dammit mary, i thought you had a top secret. BOOOOOO to you:D:D:D:D.

weigh in tomorrow. i am still praying for 3 1/2lb too mary. that would be a miracle.

i have been fine today which has been good. it was hard after eating, but i know i have done half of my time now. i finish lipo next month, the same week as my 30th birthday. cant wait to get some new clothes.

sam where are you. keep up the good work jojo. mary keep going.

keep slimming guys.

kerryxxx

day 42...... wow, didnt think id hear myself say that. mary, it worked, all that praying you did for me. 3.5lb off. thanks. will you pray for 1st 10lb for me next week pllleeeaaasssseeeeee. lol!:D:D:D:D:D

i am really pleased with this loss. i need to lose 4lb next week to be under 200lb. at the mo i am 203.5lb. which is 14st 7.5lb.

i cant believe i started at 16st 12lb 6 weeks ago. woohoo. happy mood today.

keep it up guys.

kerryxxx:D:D:D

That's awesooooommmmmmmeeeeeee Kerry! Delighted for you and that was eating real food this week! Brilliant! You might make that 5lb next week. You're welcome for the praying!!!!:)

Yuck. Looks like I've only lost a pound in 4 days so looks like my bad week is finally here. Here's to losing 3 lbs over the weekend!!! Today's one of those days you justw ant to sit in and have a cup of cocoa. It's lashing rain here and the wind is all over the place. But, I shall sit here with my pint of water!!!! Have to stick with this a while longer. It's too important a part of me now to give up. Keep slimming girls and have a nice weekend!

morning guys.

well well well mary. its a nice change to hear you say thats its too important to give up. only a couple of weeks ago you were saying you didnt know how much longer you could cope. i wouldnt worry about your 1lb loss. you have til tuesday dont you? youll be amazed what can happen in a few days. you know anything can happen on lipotrim:D.

morning jojo. how you feeling. good i hope.

keep up the good work girlies:D:D

kerryxxx

Hey Kerry. I think my biggest problem with lipotrim is the moodiness. I have no interest in my kids some days and that's really bothering me. I can be downright mean at times and I'd say it's confusing them because I am rarely in a bad mood. For example, yesterday, I was like a bull. I spent some one on one with my 19 month old and for the first hour had zero patience. Then, I realised what I was doing and stopped. But, it's very difficult and I constantly question whether it's worth it for that reason. I should have about 5/6 weeks to go to get to my goal. Although, I hope to lose another 10 pounds thereafter. I don't want to change my goal yet cause it may seem too far out of reach and I don't want to lose my motivation. My goal is to get into my healthy weight range but ideally I would like another 10 pounds to play with after that. Anyway, I have some good days and some bad days. I know the kids won't even remember this period in their lives, but I'll remember it. I was talking with Bellerine - she messaged me and she was explaining exante to me. If this gets too much, I can move over to that, although, I really want to stick with lipotrim. Just not sure how much more of the mood swings I can handle. It's not in my nature!!!

I cannot imagine eating and then going back on tfr - I thought that would be really hard on you. But you seem to have managed fine so fair play to you. Hang in there Jojo = I'm glad you have such a positive attitude. I had forgotten about the water retention! Wait until you've lost your first stone which will be within a couple weeks hopefully. Keep trying on clothes then to see the difference. Another good idea is to take your measurements. It just is what it is and unless you break it, you can't screw it up.
Anyway, let's get through another weekend ladies. KEEP SLIMMING LADIES!!!!!
Good post Mary. What a difference LT can make to your figure within 2 weeks. I have never been on a diet where you had to exercise so much discipline which produced such good results in a short time.
Weekends are harder for me too, very slow.
Yes, Let's keep slimming! Good luck every one for next week. :D

Mary,
Your kids won't remember this short little bit of mood swings but they will remember their energetic, slim mum who will be playing football and running around with them and their confident Mum who looks great! You're doing brilliantly, just keep it up for another few weeks!
Rebeccah x

Hey Dolphin - thanks! Your starting numbers are brilliant. Keep up the good work!
Hey Rebeccah - thanks for that - it's all perspective isn't it? I keep saying I was 3 years pregnant and not the easiest pregnancies - so I should be able to handle a few months of this. I have to keep focused. Anyway, best of luck - you're at the start of a fabulous journey!
Keep measuring girls and keep trying on those clothes you haven't fit into in ages! I've thrown out all the size 20s and 18s and am now very comfortable in a size 16 so looking forward to the next round of clothes-clearing!

Hey Kerry. I think my biggest problem with lipotrim is the moodiness. I have no interest in my kids some days and that's really bothering me. I can be downright mean at times and I'd say it's confusing them because I am rarely in a bad mood. For example, yesterday, I was like a bull. I spent some one on one with my 19 month old and for the first hour had zero patience. Then, I realised what I was doing and stopped. But, it's very difficult and I constantly question whether it's worth it for that reason. I should have about 5/6 weeks to go to get to my goal. Although, I hope to lose another 10 pounds thereafter. I don't want to change my goal yet cause it may seem too far out of reach and I don't want to lose my motivation. My goal is to get into my healthy weight range but ideally I would like another 10 pounds to play with after that. Anyway, I have some good days and some bad days. I know the kids won't even remember this period in their lives, but I'll remember it. I was talking with Bellerine - she messaged me and she was explaining exante to me. If this gets too much, I can move over to that, although, I really want to stick with lipotrim. Just not sure how much more of the mood swings I can handle. It's not in my nature!!!

hi guys. hi mary. bless you. i know how you feel. i have had a very short tempered day today. and like you said, it can be for what ever reason. some times i just have to breathe it out. but i must admit, i was probably more short tempered before lipo than i am now. i had the constant guilty feeling of being fat and it would always be there. and although it has nothing to do my kids, besides the fact i got fat coz of them:D, it was them i was short tempered with. then i would go and eat. and be more fat:(. now on the other hand, i really do believe ive not got a temper just coz, i think it is hormonal.

dont get me wrong, im not nasty with them, sometimes they can just push it though. like today. my daughter had cheese on her tea, then she asked for some more, so i gave her a bit, then she asked again, i said no she had had enough, then she asked again, i said no again. then she asked again, then i shouted "how many times do i have to tell you, NO!", now i dont know if that is me, or if she should know better, she is 10 years old, and sometimes i think she should know better.

anyway. moral of the story. we all have our off days. i know i have a little over 5 weeks left and then if im still moody, it had nothing to do with lipo;););););).

but if you do chose to go to exante, i think you will do brill. you are still focused on losing the rest of your weight, so i dont think youll have any problem.

anyway, rant over:D. your still my dieting buddy for now:). so keep up the good work.

how is everyone else doing, hope your all doing fab guys.

kerryxxx

Hi Girls,

I too am experiencing mega moodiness but i have a different theory: I use food to deal with all my emotions
Happy- go out for dinner with my friends for food and alcohol
Sad- Stuff my face with comfort food
Stressed- Stuff my face with anything!
Angry- Eat eat eat
If i am taking away my coping mechanism ( which obviously doesn't work, just makes me worse) i am going to be vocal about it.

Just a theory, i suffer with depression and anxiety and know this is a major factor in my eating habits and i'm guessing others do too because i think there is always a reason for people being overweight not just laziness and greed which most people associate being fat with. But, i am glad to say i am truly feeling so much better for biting the bullet and doing LT.

looking forward to weigh in day.

Keep it up everyone.

Jo
x

So, I've decided to continue despite moodiness - my hubby and I talked about it and he said he'll put up with it and the kids will forget! I will be happier for it and, in turn, it should benefit the kids anyway. Today, I had checked my own scales and they showed only a 2 lb loss so I was pleasantly surprised when I again lost 4 lbs. Delighted with that! I am gettin so lucky so far - keep wondering when my luck will run out - so I'm up for another week! Keep slimming ladies!!! We will get there!

hi guys. glad your staying with us mary. its only for a few more weeks:D. weeelllllllll done on your loss hun. thats fab. you really are doing well with all these good weigh ins. i dont think your luck will run out. i think that what ever your doing your doing it well. keep up the good work hun. heres to another week. and well done on smashing your may target. ooooooohhhhhh. whats gonna be your target for june.

looking forward to seeing if i can do my may target on friday. 5lbs 5lbs 5lbs 5lbs. oooohhhh. i should be so lucky. you never know though:D

how is everyone else doing. is anyone else having problems updating their ticker, ive been trying since friday but it doesnt want to know:(:confused:

anyway, keep up the good work guys:D:D:D:D

kerryxxx

Hi Girls,

I too am experiencing mega moodiness but i have a different theory: I use food to deal with all my emotions
Happy- go out for dinner with my friends for food and alcohol
Sad- Stuff my face with comfort food
Stressed- Stuff my face with anything!
Angry- Eat eat eat
If i am taking away my coping mechanism ( which obviously doesn't work, just makes me worse) i am going to be vocal about it.

Just a theory, i suffer with depression and anxiety and know this is a major factor in my eating habits and i'm guessing others do too because i think there is always a reason for people being overweight not just laziness and greed which most people associate being fat with. But, i am glad to say i am truly feeling so much better for biting the bullet and doing LT.

x

that could have been me writing that jojo. food has been the answer to everything for so long and now that i don't have it as a coping device i feel kind of lost. we'll just have to find something else to help - i'm hopeing strenuous exercise will help get out some of the stress / anger. etc.

good luck with the rest of your journey ladies, you're all doing brilliantly :)

Waiting to go for my weigh in! Excited and dreading it at the same time. I was a total fool last night and i ate something. I could kick myself:cry:. I've broke my ketosis and i'm not happy. Starting again today. It was only some southern fried chicken balls, they smelt soooo good and i just shoved them in my gob. Anyway, it's done now just have to get over it and move on. Need to summon up some willpower.

Keep going everyone.

Jo
x

hi guys. how we all doing today. fine i hope. im fine today. was the kids sports day tody, did a bit of shopping and cleaned. the girls finish school tomorrow and my eldest daughter is having her friend stay over for the first time ever. i asked her what she wanted me to do for tea. you know what she said. chicken thighs. i thought she would have said pizza and chips or something of that nature. but no. it looks like the slimming world recipes are paying off. so im doing them chicken thighs with saffron rice and some veg. then of course she has asked me to make cakes or muffins or whatever. as long as i bake it.

ive decided to go to college in sept to do cake baking and decorating. i can do it anyway but i want to perfect my skills. anyone else ever done this. long term i would love to have a home business.:D

anyway. completely different subject. going with my other hlf to get a tattoo tomorrow. ooooohhhhh i love to watch him in pain. hahaha.

mary, how are you doing. jojo you didnt tell us what you weighed today.

anyway. hope your all well and good luck with weigh ins.

kerry xxx

Hi everyone,

I lost 3 1/2 this week. I don't like the pharmacy scales! I've lost over a stone on my own scales and i've gone down a dress size.

I'm not really amazed by LT this time round and feel a bit dishearted. It's not helping that i broke my ketosis and am now going through the hunger again. What a dickhead i am.

Kerry, those college courses are what i would like to do at some point, just waiting for the time to be right. Good luck.

Off for my shake! Woo hoo.

Keep going everyone.

Jo
x

Stick with it JoJo - it's tough but if you can resist food for the first two weeks, you will start losing at a good pace.
Kerry - that's soooo cool! You must be excited - a new you all round! It's a big step going back to school even if it's for something you love so hats off to you. Cannot wait till I'm in Manchester again to stop by your new business and load up on some cakes!!!! Your weigh-in tomorrow right? Best of luck hon! I am praying for the 5 but if you do the 3 1/2, you know you should be happy!
I'm off to my bro-in-law's baby's christening Saturday so popped int he shops to try on some clothes today - was delighted that I was fitting into size 14 dresses! Still 16 in the trousers. But can't believe I've gotten there so quickly. That kind of shopping gives you another reason to be motivated on this diet - I can now see myself going through till the end of June at least. Who would have believed it? Now, people are starting to notice too which is a nice bonus. Hope my belly goes though too. It's still hanging around yet!
Anyway, good luck tomorrow Kerry (I think!)! Let us know asap!!!!

hi guys. another day nearly down. yes mary, get weighed tomorrow. i will be happy with 3.5lb, will be happier if i get the 5lb though:D:D.

mary, if i ever open my own business i will send you loads of stuff free. the only problem with that is you will either have to taste and spit it out or go back on lipotrim. ;);););).

how you feeling today anyway hun. i am doing this till the end of june. i will be back on refeed july 1st. i really do think 12 weeks is enough for me. but i may do another stint after my holiday. if i get to 12st 12lbs on lipo it give me another 1st 12lbs to my target, which i really hope to achieve on slimming world and before christmas.

jojo, thats a top weight loss after youve eaten. its a top weight loss anyway. 3.5lb is supposed to be the average. keep it up and you will succeed. you know you wouldnt lose it this quick on any other diet.

well guys keep your fingers crossed for me for tomorrow. pray mary. 5lb 5lb 5lb 5lb 5lb.

kerryxxx:D:D

hi guys. heeelllloooooooooooooooo mary. WOW mary your really good at praying. 5lb exactly, gone. woo hoo. 14st 2.5lb this morning.:D:D:D:D

Back