Kes Slim Fast Diary

week 4 day 4
today ive had.....
my usual coffee.
Strawberry shake for breakfast.
no snack
banoffee shake for lunch
snack of home back chocolate and hazelnut cookie & Satsuma
dinner, Light Galic butter kiev.. (not exactly good for you) and loads of salad.
areo mousse for pud.
Water: Loads!!! lol...

Well done Kes for sticking with it and doing so well, you are doing fab and especially at the water drinking part :0clapper: My water drinking sucks, I really must try harder if I increase it by a small amount I just seem to be constantly running for a wee, I suppose that can count toward my exercise!!! LOL :D

week 4 day 5
Breakfast: chocolate shake
Snack: Banana
Lunch: raspberry smoothie
Snack: special K chocolate bits
Dinner: creamy potatoes with bacon and chicken (i was baby sitting so i had no control over what i was eating, or what was in it)
have mentioned for next time that ill be fine for dinner, and i wont need any left out for me....

Week 4 day 6
been a bit of another out of control day.
went to the inlaws to lay thier laminate flooring, (well my hubby not me as i am not allowed to do anything with my back)
so for breakfast i had a bowl of All bran with raisins and dried apricots
didnt have snack
lunch had 1 piece of wholemeal bread (with small amount of some colesterol reducing butter stuff) and home made Pepper, sweet potoato and tomato puree soup.
no snack
Chinese for dinner EHHHHHH
i chose beef in black bean, with egg rice.
no evening snack.
ive had a few coffees today, and also 3 big glasses of water (not the total amount of what i have been drinking)
im hoping that the calories from that have kick started me again... or my other problem could be that im due for period next week so that may be causing me problems too... ehhhh...

lets hope i just dont put on weight! thats all im aiming for right now...

Well done Kes for sticking with it and doing so well, you are doing fab and especially at the water drinking part :0clapper: My water drinking sucks, I really must try harder if I increase it by a small amount I just seem to be constantly running for a wee, I suppose that can count toward my exercise!!! LOL :D

thanks Jelly Tot!!!!!

week 4 day 7..
wow im about to hit week 5....
lets hope that we can get the lb's to start going again...

Breakfast: strawberry shake made from powder
No snack
Lunch: Lentil Soup...
No snack
Dinner: roast beef (pre made one that you have the gravy in it too, 283 cals per portion), Roast potatoes, Broccoli, and Carrots.
Evening snack: Weight watchers creme fraiche with dried fruil mix.
(dried fruit mix is, dried apricots, dates, and sultana's cooked up and blended to make a mushy (not very nice looking) mixture.) nice.. just couldnt eat a lot of it.. very sweet..
Water: probly not enough, but a fair bit lol...

not looking forward (or as much as i used to) looking at the scales...
i fear slim fast is no longer working for me. might need to have a look around the board, to see how we go... but im going to stick it out a little longer... i dont dislike it at all, i just dont think its working for me.

week 5....
well day one wasnt very good. although could have been A LOT WORSE!!! lol.

day 2... ive started taking what the doctor has prescribed me (xenical) so i hope that it kicks me going again.. hate the feeling of not loosing what i really think i am achieving....
im still doing (kinda) both diets... im limited to what i can and cant have with being on those tablets, but still having the shakes... ive got loads of them to use up so i thought i would keep doing both, and if it doesnt agree then i will have to stop slim fast :(
i love the fact that they are so yummy so i hope that they work....
Fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I am very jealous!!! because I have ****ed up good and proper!! look at my entry for yesterday!!!...:cry:

Aww Kes sorry things aren't going quite to plan at the moment for you, but the tablets may juat be the kick start you are looking for it would be great if you could do the both diets or we will miss having you over here :cry: keep up the good work though, I know its so disheartening when you are trying hard and not loosing but hopefully you will soon be seeing some loses :D

Well I am very jealous!!! because I have ****ed up good and proper!! look at my entry for yesterday!!!...:cry:

Oh Amby, dont think you have done that bad.. (read what i did write in your diary.)

ive been a little naughty this morning in that i looked at the scales... ive been waiting and waiting and waiting for those scales to tell me ive gone from 16 stone 0lb (where ive been stuck for 2 weeks now) just to 15 stone 13lb.. thats all ive wanted... and this morning it happened!!! im so over the moon!!!
finally!!
im not going to tick it off on my goal list just yet because obviously my weigh in day is monday.. (and also at the dr's too) so we will be sticking to what im doing this week. but im finally feeling happy again! woop woop!!!

Aww Kes sorry things aren't going quite to plan at the moment for you, but the tablets may juat be the kick start you are looking for it would be great if you could do the both diets or we will miss having you over here :cry: keep up the good work though, I know its so disheartening when you are trying hard and not loosing but hopefully you will soon be seeing some loses :D

Thanks Jelly tot!! thats really sweet of you...
so far so good on the tabs so here is hoping that i can stick around and do both!!!!

as i said in the above post, im so glad that its just gone down that 1 lb to show me 15 stone 13lb... i can not believe it... so here is hoping its all downwards from now on!!!!!
YAYAYAYAYAYAY:p:):eek::p:):eek:

well we seem to be in an ok mood tonight... loads of energy, so im trying to make the most of it and get a few things done....
we are going away tomorrow to a friends place in Kent, and im kinda dreading it... although they are being very supportive.... i still am scared of what could happen with me being on these pills! eeekkkk.
ahh well what happens happens...
and then i can not wait to get back and weigh in on monday so i can finally claim that pound.. (and hopefully its gone for good, and i hope even more!!!!)
today ive had...
vanilla slim fast shake, (breakfast)
Chocolate slim fast shake (lunch)
satsuma and a handfull of cherrios (love them!!) for snack
and for dinner we have had a massive plate of stirfry with chicken and loads of veg, and vercimilli (dont even know if thats the name of them) noodles!! with a blue dragon sauce. (garlic and hoisin sauce)
and we were going to have a ww chocolate mousse for pud but im just too full so im not going to have that... maybe tomorrow!!!
oh i hope the weekend goes well...
if im not about please feel free to leave me posts.... not sure i will be able toget on the internet with my lap top being on the blink!!
hope you are all well and you all have a lovely weekend...
and see you all bright and early on monday morning!!!!!

HI everyone,
i was away of the weekend so im trying to catch up on everything...
did really well over the weekend at my friends house. who she has been nothing but supportive... i feel very proud of myself! and ive lost 4lb this week! woop woop!!!
cant believe i finally get to anounce that stone drop! yayayayayay!!!
so excited!!!
ive also completled my october challenge!! woop woop!!
looking forward to the next 2 weigh ins and then the w/c 9th nov challenge will finish, and hopefully by then i will hvae lost another 6 pounds, and i will have made that challenge!! oh i cant believe it.. im on such a high now....
right back to it, hopefully i will get in a wii fit work out today... oh i hope so!!!
bring down those pounds!!
hope everyone else is doing well!!!

right lets catch up on food for the last few days....

week 5 day 5.
usual coffee with sweetner and skimmed milk
Breakfast: Banoffee Premade shake
Snack: nothing
Lunch: banana premade shake
Snack: satsuma, small handfull of raspberries, and 15 or so skittles :D
Dinner: Pasta with Dolmio extra mushroom sauce with honey ham chopped and added, and 1/2 fat cheese
Snack: Nothing.

Week 5 day 6
Usual coffee with sugar, and skimmed milk
Breakfast: Cafe late premade shake
Snack: Nothing
Lunch: Chicken breast cooked in 1 clove garlic and worcester sauce with salad- lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, and a small amound of 1/2 fat cheese grated on there, with Kraft light french dressing and morrisons eat smart herb and garlic dressing (couldnt decide which one to have, so i had a small amount of each... was really nice!!)
Snack:handfull of raspberries
Dinner: Pad Thai- Prawns, squid, thai ribbon noodles, beansprouts, mangetout, eggs, garlic, ginger, lime juice, chilli sauce, fish sauce. YUM!!!
Snack: 2 pots of Weight watchers toffee and chocolate pots.
also had a few malabu and diet cokes!!!! YUM.. lol

week 5 day 7
Usual coffee, with sugar and skimmed millk
Breakfast- cafe late shake
Snack- Nothing
Lunch- Baxters butternut squash and red pepper soup with 2 slices of french stick bread without butter.
Snack- Nothing
Dinner- spaghetti (white) with dolmio light sauce (hmm not exactly nice...) added mushrooms, garlic, and broccoli) didnt eat it all as started to feel full, and i wasnt keen on the taste.
Snack: weight watchers chocolate mousse.

ive not done too bad considering i was at a friends house, they were extreemly supportive!! cant believe they worked the whole weekend around me.. was really sweet!!!

Yay, ive survived 1 whole week on the pretty blue pill!! i cant believe that its going so well!!!
as i started last tuesday, i decided to have a sneaky peek at the scales (although once again i only weighed in yesterday! lol) and ive lost another pound!!!
is this healthy..... loosing a pound a day???? im worried that its going to go off tooooo quick, leaving me in the position that its going to go allll abck on! although i say its not...

yesterdays food was......
my usual coffee with sweetner and skimmed milk.
Breakfast: Chocolate Slim fast drink made from powder
Lunch: Strawberry slim fast drink made from powder
Dinner: Home made (spices and all!! well cuffed with myself) chicken Dopiaza!!!! had loads of spices. (so im hoping none of them are going to back fire!) and the only things that i could work out that had fat in them were, the fry light, chicken, rice, potatos (do they have fat in them???) and i think that was it..... used no fat natural yoghurt... so unless it doesnt read what it says on the label, then thats got fat in it too!!!!
it was yummy, although too spicy for my liking.. so i ended up just eating the good bits, and leaving half the rice, and most of the sauce!!
but was still full so that was good!!!
didnt feel like anything to have for snack so i had nothign!!!

feeling quite postive about it all (at the min) and the fact that i dont feel like im missing out on anything (at the moment) is quite good..

Bless my hubby, (who is smaller than a stick) stood out in the Kitchen and ate some chocolate, so that i couldnt smell it (i smell chocolate from a mile away) and so i didnt see it! BLESS.. although when i saw the wrapper, i didnt feel like i should have had some too! which i was so pleased about... ive not had any cravings for chocolate. which is extreemly unusual for me! but im doing good.. i do miss the fact that i can pile the cheese on my pasta.. but im learning that they are alllll the bad things that i was doing that got me to the size i am today! and im going to change! i can not believe the inner transformation im going through... i look at things with different eyes now...
so anyone who says that these tablets dont really do anything except scare you away from eating bad. is not completly true. im one of the people that have learnt how to eat properly now, and i hope that this continues through out the rest of my life!!!!

yes i have the most amazingly supportive hubby... bless him.. i think he is going to waste away... lol... we have so much chocolate and crisps and various other bad things in the house, and because he is eating what i eat at dinner time (usually he is the one that is cooking it for me when i get home at 7:30) he has been eating his way through the bad things lol....

im really impressed with myself, that ive not gone on a binge of eating rubbish.... ive not had chocolate in gord knows how long!!! im really chuffed!! i never really think about things like that...

i will get the recipie from home toniught and post it up on here... its from a low fat cook book that i borrowed from the library. the recipie has ground nut oil in it, but i just used fry light instead... hubby said it was pretty much like the real one, but its never going to be like the ones in the take away shop because they use ten ton of oil.

today has been so so....

i am really worried about the whole pound a day..... and wondering if i should be trying to slow it down.... what does everyone else think????

if i go at that rate each day then thats 30lb a month!!! (i know that would never happen....)

ive had so far.....

my usual coffee,
Breakfast: Strawberry premade slim fast.
Snack: small amount of Ham, 1/2 a laughing cow triangle (woops) and cherry tomatoes on top!... the small amount that i had i hope isnt going to give me any bad experiences, but i didnt realise until after that i picked up the full fat laughing cow!!! eeeekkkk....
Lunck: Raspberry slim fast smoothie.. (another yummy one!!)
Snack...... well i hope i can resist and not have any... but we will see...migth go for the handful of cheerios again.....
Dinner..... i dunno what to have yet.... will wait to get hoime and raid the freezer i think!!!

does anyone have any ideas of some low fat snacks?????​

for the rest of the day yesterday, i had no snack, dinner i had lentil soup, and 2 ww puds!! YUM

today has been competly a blur!! the amount of things ive done today, and time is just going woosh!
today ive had...
my usual coffee with sweetner andskimmed milk
breakfast: Banoffee pre made shake
Lunch: Chocolate pre made shake
Snack: hmmm i think im going to have an apple and a hand ful of cheerios.
Dinner... i think hubby is doing something with steak... not sure what but will keep you posted!

Im having a bit of a downer day today... so lets hope we dont go out the window with the diet.!!
a friend told me this morning that they are not officially.... but are in a round about way. starting to try for a baby....
this is something im soooooo ready for but the hubby is not! :( i dont know why. he just keeps saying we are not financially ready blah blah blah... i dont see where he is coming from, but im not pushing him into making him want a baby...
we said last year that we wouild start trying for baby at the end of this year.... well thats not going to happen and now he is saying more towards the end of next year... i just wanna cry.... im not talking about it with him because he made it clear a while back he wasnt ready.. so im not wanting to keep banging on about it!
im soooo ready mentally (physically i think i should i guess wait until the weight is gone) but i really want to be a MUM!!!!
other friends of ours announced last christmas they were trying, and thankfully for me (not for them as it must be really heartbreaking) they have not had any luck yet... but im dreading the day they actually tell me they are having a baby!

anyone else felt like this, been in the same position?????
some advice would really be appreciated!!!!

anyway today ive had slim fast smoothie (raspberry) and my usual coffee... will be having the strawberry shake for lunch, and its a who knows what the hubby is making for dinner!!!

right... cant remember where i got up to earlier.. so ill just start again for today.
usual coffee for the drive to work.
Breakfast: Raspberry Slim fast smoothie
Lunch: strawberry Slim fast shake
Coffee with sweetner and full fat milk (eeeeeK)
Dinner: Chicken Tikka Masala.
Snack/pud: massive plate of fruit consisting of, raspberries, strawberries, watermelon, apple, satsuma and banana. (most things were halved with my hubby.
it was very yummy, and filling.....

feeling better than what i was this morning, and im trying not to think about what i would like to happen now, and try and get this weight off, then convince my hubby its time, and we will never ever be financially ready... something will always come up!!..

hope everyone is having a super evening!!

Hi everyone...
im babysitting tonight so im bored out of my brains!!!!
ehhhhh
but today ive been so super good... lol...
Breakfast: chocolate premade slim fast shake
Snack: no snack
Lunch: Banoffee premade Slim fast shake
Dinner: 100g pasta (weight when uncooked), Sauce: 2 rashers of bacon spent 20 mins cutting off all the fat) 10 cherry tomatoes, both mixed together in the fry pan.. the tomatoes break down and make the sauce yummy, its much nicer with some fresh basil but didnt have any of that.. :( oh well.. and i had a small amount of chedder cheese... i hope that its not going to be the cause of any effect as it wasnt 1/2 fat.... eeekkk

i felt like something sweet tonight and i could have gone straight for the chocolate/ sweet cub, but i didnt have a thing!! so so so proud... normally i would then go and eat a tub or what ever is left in the freezer of thier icevcream.... but nope i didnt do that!! woop woop!!
i had a cup of tea instead!!!! also warmed me up too!....

Back