Keto boards?

ketokitty

I see there's a really inactive atkins board but no one really does that anymore. Would it be possible to change the name to Keto (Atkins) or something like that so it's welcoming for Keto people? I used to use this site a lot and it's sad to see that section so quiet, maybe more people would post then?

I was just thinking the same. Keto has become really popular lately. I'm thinking of returning to this board. Unfortunately things hadn't worked out for me the past couple of years. Eventually I've concluded Lipotrim maybe isn't my kind of diet. I wanted something that's less of a diet and more of a lifestyle choice. It's early days and keto seems to be working—not as fast as Lipotrim—and I can eat decent food if I stay within my macros.

However, there isn't a clearly labelled board. Like you pointed out, I guess Atkins might work? I thought there's a distinction and that Atkins was a bit more strict.

I'm keto too. For me Atkins is a subset of Keto. So maybe Atkins could be renamed Keto, Atkins and Low Carb?

What do you think, Piers?

Thank you so much, Pierce!

Back