Ketones

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Nu77y1, 4 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Nu77y1

Nu77y1 Full Member

Diet:
    The fantabulous LipoTrim
    Hi all im now on day 4 of LT, alls going well. My question is, one of the sites i do is a clinic so they have given me a pot of the strips that they test your urine with, which has the colour chart for ketones, am i right in thinking the ideal colour is the middle pink, any darker means dehydration??
    Also when is the best time of day to test, and how often?

Hope this makes sense :D

Nicci

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. maybebabypowell

maybebabypowell Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.53%)
    Diet:
    I dont know now! :(
    I dont know about the colour thingy but yesterday the pharmacist said first morning wee will show you having stronger ketones becaue its concentrated from over the night, I would guess midday is about right, not drunk all 2 litres by then but would have had enough to not show dehydration. This is just a guess and I am sure someone more experienced will come along soon.

4. chunky monkee

chunky monkee Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    hi nic you totally right, any pink is good, the dark the more dehydrated you are, best time to check is i the morning when it should be darker anyway and you been sleeping x x

5. jenpink

jenpink Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim tfr
    i have some ketostix too, best time is in the morning, that will tell u exactly where u are as u drink lots of water thru the day it will be more diluted! everyone is different so it doesnt matter how dark or light it is, as long as its pink (even traces) u know ur in ketosis and u will stay there untill u have carbs!!

6. jenpink

jenpink Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim tfr
    - but as others say if u check midday and its dark pink , your prob not having enough water! x

7. Nu77y1

Nu77y1 Full Member

Diet:
    The fantabulous LipoTrim
    Thanks all for your quick replies.

Nicci

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.