Ketosis

JudeBo

I am on day 20 of Lipotrim and have been 100% all the way and did not doubt I was in Ketosis. My friend bought into work today some urine test strips to measure the ketones in your urine, as I was worried that the ketones may be too high and effecting my kidneys. When I did the urine test 3 times it was negative everytime which would mean I am not in ketosis but I cant see how this can be!! may mouth feels like it is so will have to wait to see what my weight loss is tomorrow

JudeBo said:
I am on day 20 of Lipotrim and have been 100% all the way and did not doubt I was in Ketosis. My friend bought into work today some urine test strips to measure the ketones in your urine, as I was worried that the ketones may be too high and effecting my kidneys. When I did the urine test 3 times it was negative everytime which would mean I am not in ketosis but I cant see how this can be!! may mouth feels like it is so will have to wait to see what my weight loss is tomorrow

Hey Judith, I wouldn't bother with those strips, you're definately in ketosis if you've been 100%...good luck with the weigh in tomorrow! How much have u lost do far?

Lost 13lbs in the first two week and I was hoping for another 4lbs tomorrow. Yes think I must be in ketosis too the only thing I have done is take movicol but according to this forum you can have. How much have you now lost and how long are you intending to follow?. I was going to follow for 3 months but now I am thinking that I might do 6 weeks refeed one week one week maintanance and them back on for another six weeks and then see what my weight is:cool:

JudeBo said:
Lost 13lbs in the first two week and I was hoping for another 4lbs tomorrow. Yes think I must be in ketosis too the only thing I have done is take movicol but according to this forum you can have. How much have you now lost and how long are you intending to follow?. I was going to follow for 3 months but now I am thinking that I might do 6 weeks refeed one week one week maintanance and them back on for another six weeks and then see what my weight is:cool:

A stone in 2 weeks is amazing! I lost 11lbs so just 3lbs away and 3rd weigh in on Friday. If I knock 4lbs off I'll be in the "normal" bmi category. I hadn't got that much to lose so I'm gonna do a weeks refeed on fri and then onto 2 maintanence shakes and a salad a day for a few weeks to shift the last few pounds, that's the way I lost most of the weight 3 years ago so hoping it works again! :)

Good luck tomorrow! ;-)

Lost another 4lbs at my weigh in today which I was happy with but been told by the chemist that I should not be taking movical which contains sugar!! nor the gold spot mouth freshener which was always recommeded on this forum! This could have slowed my weight loss down but I am really happy with 17lbs in 3 weeks beats any other diet I have followed! good luck with your weigh in on Friday Jude

17lbs in 3 weeks in amazing Judith! Movical or not ;-) well done..I'm hoping to have 15 gone on fri so aiming for 4lbs

I will keep my fingers crossed for you that you get your 4lbs as well ready for your refeed

Back