Ketosis??? am I or arnt I

Have you stuck to plan and not eaten cabs? Then youll be in ketosis within your first week and once youre in ketosis you dont fall out of it :)

Unfortunately its not a guarantee that you wont be hungry, you shouldnt be hungry often, it certainly helps but it doesnt eliminate all hunger

Have you stuck to plan and not eaten cabs? Then youll be in ketosis within your first week and once youre in ketosis you dont fall out of it :)

Unfortunately its not a guarantee that you wont be hungry, you shouldnt be hungry often, it certainly helps but it doesnt eliminate all hunger

Hi thanks for reply.
I have stuck to the diet 100% although I have swapped soups for bars which are quite a lot more cals, so hope that hasnt affected the diet. I think that the hunger usually happens when my kids are eating crisps and chocolate haha, , i dont seem to be as hungry when they are in school,
thanks again
Sarah x

seznste2011 said:
Hi thanks for reply.
I have stuck to the diet 100% although I have swapped soups for bars which are quite a lot more cals, so hope that hasnt affected the diet. I think that the hunger usually happens when my kids are eating crisps and chocolate haha, , i dont seem to be as hungry when they are in school,
thanks again
Sarah x

It might be pyschological rather than actual hunger!
If your not havin anything other than the specifocally recommended plan things then u will be in ketosis. The kcals doeant really matter - its the carbs / acids. Eg fizzy drinks even diet can keep people out of ketosis.
U could theoretocally eat 2000 kcals a day and be in ketosis if u ate the right things. X

As Starlight says, being in ketosis doesn't mean you won't sometimes feel hungry. You're bound to feel tempted by yummy cooking smells and want to reach for food when you're feeling stressed out - but those things are triggered more by habit than hunger.

I think having the bars can make you feel slightly hungrier, IMHO, maybe because of the effect of having something to chew. But you'll be in ketosis, nonetheless.

It does get better though. There'll come a day, probably sometime soon, when you suddenly think, "Wow, I haven't had a shake yet and it's 3pm!"

As Starlight says, being in ketosis doesn't mean you won't sometimes feel hungry. You're bound to feel tempted by yummy cooking smells and want to reach for food when you're feeling stressed out - but those things are triggered more by habit than hunger.

I think having the bars can make you feel slightly hungrier, IMHO, maybe because of the effect of having something to chew. But you'll be in ketosis, nonetheless.

It does get better though. There'll come a day, probably sometime soon, when you suddenly think, "Wow, I haven't had a shake yet and it's 3pm!"

Thanks hun, I think it is more in my head, hopefully it will soon pass. :O)

It might be pyschological rather than actual hunger!
If your not havin anything other than the specifocally recommended plan things then u will be in ketosis. The kcals doeant really matter - its the carbs / acids. Eg fizzy drinks even diet can keep people out of ketosis.
U could theoretocally eat 2000 kcals a day and be in ketosis if u ate the right things. X

Thanks for the info and advice,
Defo all in my head I think . A pint of water seems to be helping and also leaving the room when choc and chrisps are about lol :O)

Back