KETOSIS DISAPPEARED!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weight Loss Diaries' started by temmytango, 17 April 2011 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. temmytango

temmytango Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.79%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    hi all, can there be a problem????? i was fine until this evening. i got the ketostix yesterday and did it immediately and i was on level 3. that is ++ but to my surprise this morning it was negative. do you guys think am in trouble and have i stopped losing weight. i need to wear a size 16 by nect weekend as i have bought one for a party since my 18 clothes are getting loser. any ideas plsssss and anyone with this experience who still lost weight. honestly i think i will go and throw them into the bin as this has really upset me.:sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Throw them in the bin!!! Theyre notoriously unreliable those damn sticks. I geniunely dont understand why people keep testing themselves. If youve been sticking to the plan youll still be in ketosis. Even if you are out of ketosis youll still lose weight, its the calorie deficit in a VLCD that causes the weight loss not ketosis.

4. temmytango

temmytango Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.79%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    :sigh: aahh. thanks for the reply. i have gone a little mad with these sticks now as i just tested it again. pheww!

5. Leluna

Leluna wannabeslim

Start Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.16%)
    Diet:
    TFR
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.