• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Ketosis headache kicked in (RANT!!)

To be honest I'm kind of relieved because it has taken me longer than before to feel the whole ketosis buzz. But man am I in pain!

That and two wisdom teeth cutting thru bringing a gum infection and severely swollen throat glands. So that's a sore mouth, a sore throat and a sore head. Yeah. It's a good day for me :(

Oh and a bloody cold!! well -a severely congested nose. What is the craic!

So no blended icy shakes for me(which I love) cus of the sensitivity. Just hot shakes until I'm all better. And I'm all hot and bothered.

And NO period for 3 months -adding to the already considerable bloat!

Man I'm pi55ed off today.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hiya hun
Guess who's back lol !!
I am day 3 :-( so can totally empathise with that hammer in ya head.
Glad to see ya back on track, I am not fully in Ketosis yet so am not a happy bunny today & hubby doing it again too & he been in ketosis since day 2 & lost 10lbs already (I hate men lol)
I need to join ya on teh june challenge cos I got a prom so here goes my last ditched attempt to look owt like sexy in a frock

Keep going hun
Niki
x

Cruiksl

Silver Member
Has your day got any better ?

Must admit sometimes - I just so want to eat a bar of chocolate but then I remind myself of why I'm doing this diet and I'd only be cheating myself.

Good luck

Oh dear you seem to be getting it rough today :( I'd just take an early night and forget today ever happened (easier said han done - I know!)
hope you're feeling better soon

Hi hope you're feeling better now hun, has the headache now gone? Early night sounds good and maybe a hot waterbottle for comfort? Chin up girl and keep going xxx

Predator

Silver Member
My head has also been murdering today, how weird! I drank lots and lots of water and it's better though now so I hope yours is too :)

By heck love you don't do things by halves do you!!!!!!

Well done on getting back into ketosis and I hope you feel better soon.

x

Yasmine

One last chance
Argh! That sounds terrible! I hope you're feeling better :hug99:

I hate it when my wisdom teeth tear through! bloody painful. You haven't had your period either? I haven't had mine in 3 months too, and I'm a little scared when I start again...if they come back :(

Get well soon, sweetie. Can only offer sympathy and a group hug!! :grouphugg:

Thanks so much everyone!! All sympathy and group hugs recieved and appreciated. :D

After, what was possibly a dangerous, cocktail of painkillers and some water gulping, the headache and the mood lifted. :D

I'm in fighting form today -actually had my first shake at breakfast time and everyfink! Still, early nights are in my future for at least another week methinks.

THANK YOUUUUUUUU! ;)