ketosis how do you know?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by tinkerbellsmum, 30 June 2011 Social URL.

1. tinkerbellsmum

tinkerbellsmum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    yes i have got all the way to week 12 without knowing this.
    i know i must be out of ketosis but how do you know when you are in or out? other than sticks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tinkerbellsmum

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    thank you hun. i'm not in ketosis i can't be but i don't feel hungry

Last edited: 30 June 2011
  4. edibeedee

edibeedee Optifast Girl!

Diet:
    Optifast
    Tink, it is really weird but my sense of smell gets very keen. I can smell the neighbors food cooking and never have before, it's like it is seeping through the walls and we have very sound walls. I was on the elevator yesterday at school. It was a small elevator but I could smell the food odors coming off of the people in the elevator. It was like it was coming out of their pores. The other day at the gym, I was next to an Asian woman on the treadmill and could smell the food odor coming from her. It was a different smell like Asian cooking smell. The other day at my friend's house I smelled fruit and looked across the room and she had just bitten into a plum. It is so weird and a bit overwhelming but I know I am in the K.

5. tinkerbellsmum

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    today i have been very cold and my sense of smell is though the roof surely i can't be back in ketosis already?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.