Ketosis on Day 2

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Skinnybitch, 6 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Skinnybitch

Skinnybitch Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Is it poosible to be in Ketosis at the end of day 2?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tarragon

Tarragon Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Diet:
    Still considering
    Yes, if you had a low calorie, low carb diet for a few days before you started. Some people go into ketosis really quickly, others take up to 5 days.

4. Skinnybitch

Skinnybitch Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    ahhhh yes I did, before starting CD I was only eating natural food, nothing processed, mainly chicken,eggs or fish and salad.

Yesterday was really hard but ive found today so easy. I also feel kind of 'fuzzy' if that makes sence? Its a nice feeling. I dont have the urge to eat either. Ive been invited round to a party but declined, yesterday I was so rough with this diet I was going to go to the party if I still felt bad. Got a 50th tomorrow too but I am going to go and just drink water. Hopefully everyone will be so drunk they wont notice.

5. Tarragon

Tarragon Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Diet:
    Still considering
    Good for you, hope you enjoy the party tonight:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.