Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Ketosis on Day 2

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Skinnybitch, 6 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Skinnybitch

Skinnybitch Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Is it poosible to be in Ketosis at the end of day 2?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tarragon

Tarragon Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Diet:
    Still considering
    Yes, if you had a low calorie, low carb diet for a few days before you started. Some people go into ketosis really quickly, others take up to 5 days.

4. Skinnybitch

Skinnybitch Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    ahhhh yes I did, before starting CD I was only eating natural food, nothing processed, mainly chicken,eggs or fish and salad.

Yesterday was really hard but ive found today so easy. I also feel kind of 'fuzzy' if that makes sence? Its a nice feeling. I dont have the urge to eat either. Ive been invited round to a party but declined, yesterday I was so rough with this diet I was going to go to the party if I still felt bad. Got a 50th tomorrow too but I am going to go and just drink water. Hopefully everyone will be so drunk they wont notice.

5. Tarragon

Tarragon Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Diet:
    Still considering
    Good for you, hope you enjoy the party tonight:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.