ketosis - think im in it

platinumbabe

Woke up this morning with a horrific metal taste in my mouth , brushed teeth twice and still there. Feel full of energy and havent been hungry at all, 2pm now and Ive only had one shake ....................so looking forward to Tuesday 1st weigh in

Super, this will make things easier! I'm in ketosis now also and feeling fab.. Apart from being cold, and having stinky breath!!!

yeah stinky breath is not good. Think i may be buying mouthwash.
Can you use mouth sprays does anyone know?

You can use mouth sprays... I am going to get a crate of them at the weekend. I'm thinking that the coffee isn't helping the situation!

cheers I think I will be too. God and stocking up on loo roll , forever peeing.
Wish I had a downstairs loo , but all exercise I know

It's like having a newborn baby at the moment... I can't believe how often I'm getting up at night!!

I know , I only got up twice last night , but before that about 5 times in the night. Think if I remember correctly it gets better the second week.
I must be mad ive just started on clearing the spare room , I must be mad , but it will keep me busy tonight

lol the peeing is crazy isn't it. i'm not on the exante yet, waiting for it to come but I'm taking a superdrug shake which recommends u drink 2L as well.

I was told yesterday it had too much sugar and carbs for me to go into ketosis but I reckon I have my mouth tastes rotten and I'm freezing, sneaked on the scales too and half way thro day 2 of lost 3lb!! Either way ketosis or not I'm happy as I deffo not hungry just cant wait for the proper stuff to arrive!!xx

You've answered my question :) I'm on day 2 and have been freezing today, really, really cold. I'm off to bed now which will keep me out of the kitchen....

Back