Ketosis...whats ideal?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by melliepigpog, 29 July 2008 Social URL.

1. melliepigpog

melliepigpog Full Member

I've seen plenty of other threads asking if the palest colour on the ketosis stix means you are in ketosis or not, but what i would like to know is which shade is the 'ideal' for CD ?? At what point is the colour too dark due to dehydration? Can anyone help please? thanks! :confused:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

Best is a light pink hun any dark and u need more water. Best time to test is in the morning xxxxxx
  4. melliepigpog

melliepigpog Full Member

thank you - so ideally either shade 2 or 3 on the stix?
  5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

yeah around that :) :) but any pink at all even the dark one means you are in ketosis :)
  6. festivalfairy

Yeah thats what i always am xxxxxx
  7. EmmaLouise81

EmmaLouise81 Full Member

Mine has only ever went between the last two shades sincce I started, no matter how much I drink it stays there.
  8. festivalfairy

Dark = Dehydration x
  9. Boo

Boo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    WW Pro Points
    i tend to stay between the last 2 shades on the scale even though i drink anywhere between 4 & 6 litres of water everyday!!!

i think ideal is supposed to be 'moderate' on the scale - a rose pink shade.

i suppose it depends on each individual.

10. Minz

Minz Maintainer

I think it's better to test it at night - when you are hydrated.......and mine is usually light pink then, but the next shade darker in the morning before i have my shake and water. x
  11. shell

shell hates diets

i was told the pale one is best as it shows you are drinking enough. you should only have a slight trace in your wee!
  12. melliepigpog

melliepigpog Full Member

ok....not too sure i'm any the wiser (he he he) but thanks for all the replies...think i'll just aim for first couple of shades and be happy....thanks guys :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.