Ketosis.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by rosaliebm, 5 July 2009 Social URL.

1. rosaliebm

rosaliebm Member

okay, i was naughty. I was in ketosis, but then i was naughty and had some quorn and a few potato wedges. How long dya reckon before i got back into ketosis. Im hoping i wake up and will be magically back in it...
    ...is this likely?
    xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    Could be likely, depends how much you had :D flush it out with water and wait and see im afraid, whilst you are out, you will feel physical yhunger, best thibg to do is get straight back on it again

4. sbridge7

sbridge7 Silver Member

Diet:
    Maintenance after CD
    Depending on what quorn you had, it shouldn't have harmed you as you're allowed quorn on SS+ however the sausages contain onion and so this could bring you out of ketosis. I'm not sure but if it's only a few wedges then it shouldn't be long.

5. badger1980

badger1980 Full Member

Start Weight:
    24st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    10st0lb(40.82%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Wont take long, maybe try and burn a few extra calories somehow. 4 calories per gram of carbohydrate.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.