ketosis?

daisydoll

Gold Member
hi there
can someone tell me - do you go into ketosis on LLL?
daisy x

Yes, it is the same as abstinence....the food is protein, veg, milk plus a little fat x

Hi Alibongo, I have never completed RTM....that is way I am back on the programme again.

Yes, not sure how far into ketosis it takes me. There are no complex carbs on LLL and the portions are controlled. I have to say at the moment it is a bit confusing. I am gonna chat with my LLC tomorrow night, because 200gms of Quorn seems a lot to me and going from absitinence to being allowed to eat this quantity is very confusing.

Hi again Daisy, just seen you other thread on the main forum. I think there is no food talk allowed on there so here is the basics:

1 protein choice + 1 helping of veg/salad + 1 milk + 1 fat/oil + 3 packs

Protein Choices - 150gm of oily fish, beef, lentils and paneer. 200gm pork, white meat and white fish. 200gm Quorn, 225gm cottage cheese. 2 eggs

The water is still recommended and in my short experience, I am still as thirsty. xx

cheers
what is the fat and milk allowance - can you spread it out over the day or do you just eat it at one meal?

x

its up to you how you use it:
300ml skimmed
200ml unsweetened soy
50g low fat cheese
25g hard reduced fat cheese
F&O's - 1tsp butter, 2 tsp oils, mayo, 3 dressing (low cal), 3 tsp single, soured cream, creme fraiche.

It is really interesting to see the portion sizes on the plate and gives a clear picture of how much food we should be eating in the long term to maintain. Hope this helps and I look forward to hearing if you have decided to join LLL xx

thanks
i can't decide what to to
im abstinent at the moment ( but keep having an extra pack) so debating what to do....
daisy x

Back