KETOSIS?

Alcala

Good Morning All,

Hope your day is going well so far! I started on CD yesterday, didn't feel hungry at all, just had 1 shake for breakfast for the whole day and about 3 ltres of water, then I went for a 30 min swim after work......feeln good, kinda on a high, i have a horrible taste in my mouth this morning & slight headache....have I reached ketosis?? This is all new to me! I hope I can do this and look good for my hols in Spain in July, I have 5 st to shift, what are my chances??;)

Hi, You will lose loads by July you have to look at losing about a stone a month but at the beginning its likely you will lose more! One thing you must do is make sure you do have all three of your shales as they have all the vits and mins you need to get you through the day other wise your body can go into stavation mode which you dont want. If you find it hard to drink the shakes in one you could try making a muffin with one or split them so not as much at one time. Anyway well done on completing day one x

It's great that you're feeling great already :D People usually get into ketosis between day 3 & 5 but it can happen earlier. You may get a headache today from carb withdrawal, so just to beware of that and don't worry if you feel worse tomorrow than you did today, whilst you're getting into ketosis it can be a bit up and down.

Have a great day, well done on getting through day 1 and it's just onwards and downwards from here on in :D

Absolutely - you bet you will be :)

Back