ketosis

Jo you certainly are one of the inspirational ladies, that turned me from a lurker on the forum to somebody totally committed to losing these lumpy bits.

Its not only the support here that is amazing, and being amongst so many different types of people all yearning for the same goal.. some just starting, some nearing the end some maintaining, it is also the reassurance and advise of those that have already had those worries or questions.

Like Shirley says, my confidence in myself to achieve this has soared.

Right.. I think it calls for a Jim moment.. however... I don't think our little fluttering feminine hearts could deal with seeing 11 sexy Jims..

So I found this :D

This Is 11lbs! it says so on some boy racer site after I search for a fitting image of 11lbs of weight.

Any one lost a spare tyre? ;) xxx

Picture251.jpg

wow Sarah! Thats cool!

vrooom vrooom someone lost a spare tyre xxx ;)

hehehe numbers and myself never see eye to eye.. heheh something visual always means more than silly little digits on a scale read out xxx

hi calli , your body is ajusting to your new diet so it will slow down , 11lbs is huge thats almost a stone gone give it another 2 weeks and you will have reached your goal , im sure of it . Hang in there you mite even get a big loss next week x:)

Thats great shorty , she needed to see that . What a great friend and support you are to everyone x:)

hehe thank you Rose.. but i'm not :D xx I am just one of our little group, including you that supports everyone :D I really care about you lot :D and I know its returned it means a lot xxx and I know calli is there for me too when I need it and will tell me off if I need it too..

couldnt do it without you lot. SO if I can make someone smile as much as they make me :D I shall try heheh

x

hi shorty i always read your posts they make me smile your so funny and inspireing your like one of the back bones to this forum and im sure many of you will agree with me . without you it would'nt be the same thats why when you were'nt here we missed you :)

Thanks for the reminder Starlight. We have quite a few newbies but some of the oldies passed this info on to them yesterday. No malice was intended as we all love minimins and wouldn't survive without it :)

Back