ketosis

gingette

This may sound like a very daft question but how do you know that you are in ketosis? This is my second day and I'm just feeling wiped out at the moment, feel like I could sleep for Scotland! :zz::coffee::zz:

Sticking 100% but would love to be to have the energy to even contemplate exercising.

Cheers muchly.

Nah... not a daft question at all... :)

Did a little search for you, and this thread may give you a few tips... http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-forum/62703-how-will-you-know-if-youre-ketosis.html

Oh, and as for exercising, my LLC told us to hold off for a little while due to energy levels being low and your body getting used to the fewer cals...

Once in ketosis and you have more energy again, maybe contemplate it then? :D

xx

A great link to post Pinkie :)

Gingette, your energy levels will pick up, infact you will probably have more energy than ever when you go into it. The first few days are always a bit rubbish though. When you go for your first weigh in (not sure if you are doing a mid week or waiting for a full week ) you will get they joy of piddling on a ketostick which will show up a specific shade of pink. You can buy these from boots if you want to check in the meantime. By tomorrow though you should be in Ketosis as it usually takes about 3 days. I started Tuesday and am in ketosis today.

Good luck and you will feel fabulous soon and have loads of energy :)

Jez
xx

I found the only exercise I could do in the first few weeks was walking - I would get off a stop earlier on the train and walk a bit longer to work!

Lx

That's a good tip laurasauras... every bit helps I guess, huh? :)

x

I started yesterday & pee'd on a ketostick this morning & already traces of ketones in my urine so hopefully by tomorrow I'll be in full blown ketosis :)

1st weigh in tonight since b4 Xmas *eek*!! nevermind, backbone the wagon now eh ;)

Cheers guys! Looking forward to the energy surge!! I've got my holiday recycling to do this weekend so will need all my strength just to carry out the bottles!!

Hi there - well I managed the recycling!

I'm actually feeling normal like before i started. Sleeping far better and will start adding in a bit more exercise gradually from this weekend.

did you suffer much before you went into ketosis? so far im just tired & have had headaches but i had them before so not sure they are related! cant wait to get into ketosis now lol xxxx

Lucie

That is typical carb withdrawal, but soon as you will be in ketosis and flying along. I always find I sleep much better when in ketosis and actually wake up feeling really awake!!!!!

J
xx

Lucie

That is typical carb withdrawal, but soon as you will be in ketosis and flying along. I always find I sleep much better when in ketosis and actually wake up feeling really awake!!!!!

J
xx

Hi Jez,

I actually woke up feeling awesome this morning which is something that never happens usually lol!

Is there anyway the withdrawal could have started on my first day of ll? i thought it was too early yesterday!

Lucie xxxx

It will start as soon as you go onto the packs pretty much, you have gone from ???? calories to 500 a day, and very little carbohydrate, you are also drinking lots of water, and ridding your body of toxins that way too, so yes the headaches start, I had them mid afternoon of my first day, don't worry they go soon, anad you will feel better than ever!!

J
xx

It will start as soon as you go onto the packs pretty much, you have gone from ???? calories to 500 a day, and very little carbohydrate, you are also drinking lots of water, and ridding your body of toxins that way too, so yes the headaches start, I had them mid afternoon of my first day, don't worry they go soon, anad you will feel better than ever!!

J
xx

Ahhh thats exactly when mine started! i dunno why but that makes me feel so much better!

Thanks hun xxxx

Back