Ketosis ????

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by debclark68, 13 October 2007 Social URL.

1. debclark68

debclark68 Full Member

On the 790 diet do you come out of ketosis at all?:)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Ruthlet

Ruthlet Wants to be a loser!

Hi Deb,

From speaking to my counsellor/folks on here and from my experience whether or not you stay in ketosis really does vary from person to person.

I believe the reason some people don't stay in ketosis on 790 is because they are more carb-sensitive than others and the carb content on the plan is sufficient to knock them out. Saying that I know of a lady that regularly drop into ketosis on the 1000 plan :eek:

Hope that helps :)
  4. debclark68

debclark68 Full Member

Many thanks Ruth
    I have only been on the 790 today but really really want chocolate!!!!! Been
  5. debclark68

debclark68 Full Member

looking at your photos and you look fab.
  6. Ruthlet

Ruthlet Wants to be a loser!

:thankyou: I never thought I would be able to stick to a diet like CD SS as willpower has never been my strong point - but as it turns out I have more willpower than I could ever have imagined!

I hope 790 works well for you and stay away from the chocolate ;) unless its a chocolate shake of course lol
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.