Ketosis

emile1973

Hello everyone...

I'm a bit confused... Nothing new there but I am on day 6 of my first week, loosing weight which is great but I feel today like I've hit ketosis and I'm sure this happened around day 3 when I was tired and had headache, I feel like it again today after having a few days of feeling fine , not hungry etc. today I feel like rubbish....
Any thoughts? Today I feel like I need to eat/ chew.

You are probably in ketosis by now. We eat for lots of reasons that have nothing to do with hunger - eg habit, emotional support, happiness, ritual etc. I think one of the powerful things about this type of diet is that you can learn to identify these different reasons and that will stand you in good stead when it comes to maintaining. Also, you say you want something to chew - are you having the bars/meals/veggies? These are all things to chew...

Hello

Yes I am having bars etc, I think I'm just having an off day and tired. It's been going really well so I think it is just a funny day lol

Hi Nicnak...I have been fine pot today. Not a carb past my lips...the only thing I have missed is fruit...
I think I may have the lurgies coming instead as all the little ones I look after have it...grrrrr

Weigh in tomorrow....quite excited x

Back