Ketosis???

4stone2go_xx

Silver Member
Hiii, I've been on cd ss 7 days now with no cheating and I'm sure I'm not in ketosis yet? I havnt weighed myself but get weighed with CDC in the morning! :). I havnt had bad breath or diff smelling urine, I don't feel the surge of energy ppl say they do when going in ketosis n my tummy is ALWAYS rumbling :-/

Does this sound like I'm not in ketosis yet?!

start weight: 13.13

When I went into it, it took 5 days - the only thing I had was the breath which was only for one day and then that went away. Do you feel cold at all? I noticed that even in this hot weather when I was inside I was freezing cold.

danii27 said:
When I went into it, it took 5 days - the only thing I had was the breath which was only for one day and then that went away. Do you feel cold at all? I noticed that even in this hot weather when I was inside I was freezing cold.

Nope I'm not cold at all.... If anything im feeling too warm! I hope my CDC has some ketosticks so I can test when I'm there in the morning.... 1st weigh in :) can't wait!!

start weight: 13.13

If you cdc does not have them I was able to purchase some in boots this morning xx

If you try and buy them from a chemist don't say they're for a diet, say they're for a diabetic relative. I've been refused them for diet purposes before!!

Failing that, you can get them for £6.50ish from eBay which is what I do now :)

start - 12.2 current - 11.9 target 9.7

Drunk Tinkerbell said:
If you try and buy them from a chemist don't say they're for a diet, say they're for a diabetic relative. I've been refused them for diet purposes before!!

Failing that, you can get them for £6.50ish from eBay which is what I do now :)

start - 12.2 current - 11.9 target 9.7

Really?!
I work for a residential home, so I'll say it's for a diabetic resident if they ask :) thanks for the tip! X

Back