Step 1 Sole Source Ketosis?

menekse

I just wondered what your experiences have been of getting into/being in ketosis?

On Thursday night I tested and the ketostick said I was in ketosis. I've had a slightly weird taste in my mouth at points, but not consistently and not as extremely as some others seem to experience it.

I've also been experiencing hunger - I think it's only when I'm about 45 mins away from having a shake, or when I haven't had quite enough to drink, but I'm not sure... And many people seem to not experience hunger at all while in ketosis?

I have been 100% SS and not cheated at all, so I can't imagine I have knocked myself out of it but anyway. Perhaps it's just early days for me?

I just wondered what your experiences have been of getting into/being in ketosis?

On Thursday night I tested and the ketostick said I was in ketosis. I've had a slightly weird taste in my mouth at points, but not consistently and not as extremely as some others seem to experience it.

I've also been experiencing hunger - I think it's only when I'm about 45 mins away from having a shake, or when I haven't had quite enough to drink, but I'm not sure... And many people seem to not experience hunger at all while in ketosis?

I have been 100% SS and not cheated at all, so I can't imagine I have knocked myself out of it but anyway. Perhaps it's just early days for me?

Hi
U know I was wondering exactly the same thing. I also have a bad taste in mouth all the time and I just feel like having water all the time. And I am hungry all the time! I haven't cheated either. This is my 6th day but still so hungry. And Im getting tired and breathless very easily.

Ketosis can be different for different people, there is no universal definite answer. For me, I get the metallic taste in my mouth, it does come and go but I think mostly that is because I just don't notice it is there after a while. My cravings stop and I don't want every bit of food I see on TV, and generally I don't feel hungry, but saying that if I haven't eaten for too long I do get hungry for a shake (but I never want to head to the nearest MacDonalds like usual). I also find ketosis is not that fragile, if you are sticking to the diet I am sure you will be in ketosis. (Though interesting to note some people never go into ketosis, at least not showing on the Ketostix)

Hope this helps. Stick with it.

Back