Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

ketosis

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by lindy10, 10 January 2007 Social URL.

1. lindy10

lindy10 lindy10

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hi all. Can anyone tell me how long it takes to go in to keosis. I am on day nine and strips are hardly turning pink. I've not cheated at all but i've been putting some curry powder in to chicken soup at night and i am wondering if this is it? I'm drinking about 4 litres of water a day. Hope someone can help as motivation is really on the decline.

Lindy

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

Don't worry, hun - it can take up to two weeks to get into ketosis! Some people never register on the ketostix at all, and yet dont feel hungry and lose weight like billy-o!!

As long as you're sticking to the plan 100%, you'll be fine - it probably won't be long now!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4. wannafitonplaneseat

wannafitonplaneseat emmatryingtogetthinner

Diet:
    awaiting gastric bypass
    hi im on day 2 now but a few years ago i was on it for 6 months through the doctors surgery and i was told not to have anything at all except the shakes and black tea/coffee water so it maybe the curry powder doing it, hopefully someone will enlighten us both :D good luck and keep it up :)

5. lindy10

lindy10 lindy10

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Thanks to you both. I have lost 11lb so i am losing. Hopefully someone can enlighten us about curry powder although may just stop using it and see how i go from there. How is everyone else doing?

Lindy
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.