ketosis

lindy10

lindy10
Hi all. Can anyone tell me how long it takes to go in to keosis. I am on day nine and strips are hardly turning pink. I've not cheated at all but i've been putting some curry powder in to chicken soup at night and i am wondering if this is it? I'm drinking about 4 litres of water a day. Hope someone can help as motivation is really on the decline.

Lindy

xx

Don't worry, hun - it can take up to two weeks to get into ketosis! Some people never register on the ketostix at all, and yet dont feel hungry and lose weight like billy-o!!

As long as you're sticking to the plan 100%, you'll be fine - it probably won't be long now!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi im on day 2 now but a few years ago i was on it for 6 months through the doctors surgery and i was told not to have anything at all except the shakes and black tea/coffee water so it maybe the curry powder doing it, hopefully someone will enlighten us both :D good luck and keep it up :)

Thanks to you both. I have lost 11lb so i am losing. Hopefully someone can enlighten us about curry powder although may just stop using it and see how i go from there. How is everyone else doing?

Lindy
xx

Back