ketosis

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by lindy10, 10 January 2007 Social URL.

1. lindy10

lindy10 lindy10

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hi all. Can anyone tell me how long it takes to go in to keosis. I am on day nine and strips are hardly turning pink. I've not cheated at all but i've been putting some curry powder in to chicken soup at night and i am wondering if this is it? I'm drinking about 4 litres of water a day. Hope someone can help as motivation is really on the decline.

Lindy

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

Don't worry, hun - it can take up to two weeks to get into ketosis! Some people never register on the ketostix at all, and yet dont feel hungry and lose weight like billy-o!!

As long as you're sticking to the plan 100%, you'll be fine - it probably won't be long now!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4. wannafitonplaneseat

wannafitonplaneseat emmatryingtogetthinner

Diet:
    awaiting gastric bypass
    hi im on day 2 now but a few years ago i was on it for 6 months through the doctors surgery and i was told not to have anything at all except the shakes and black tea/coffee water so it maybe the curry powder doing it, hopefully someone will enlighten us both :D good luck and keep it up :)

5. lindy10

lindy10 lindy10

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Thanks to you both. I have lost 11lb so i am losing. Hopefully someone can enlighten us about curry powder although may just stop using it and see how i go from there. How is everyone else doing?

Lindy
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.