• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

ketosis

lindy10

lindy10
Hi all. Can anyone tell me how long it takes to go in to keosis. I am on day nine and strips are hardly turning pink. I've not cheated at all but i've been putting some curry powder in to chicken soup at night and i am wondering if this is it? I'm drinking about 4 litres of water a day. Hope someone can help as motivation is really on the decline.

Lindy

xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Isobel1965

Gold Member
Don't worry, hun - it can take up to two weeks to get into ketosis! Some people never register on the ketostix at all, and yet dont feel hungry and lose weight like billy-o!!

As long as you're sticking to the plan 100%, you'll be fine - it probably won't be long now!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wannafitonplaneseat

emmatryingtogetthinner
hi im on day 2 now but a few years ago i was on it for 6 months through the doctors surgery and i was told not to have anything at all except the shakes and black tea/coffee water so it maybe the curry powder doing it, hopefully someone will enlighten us both :D good luck and keep it up :)

lindy10

lindy10
Thanks to you both. I have lost 11lb so i am losing. Hopefully someone can enlighten us about curry powder although may just stop using it and see how i go from there. How is everyone else doing?

Lindy
xx