Ketostix hmmm?

squange22

Hey guys, what a Fantabulous sunny day isn't it?
Well, i just bought a pack of Ketostix from the chemist. I was like a kid with a bag of sweets running home to check my wee! i swear! lmao!! So, got home and tested and it's come out a pinky colour! I think it means I'm in Ketosis, but before i get excited, i wanted to check with someone 'in the know' first! :) Cheers my dears! xxx

OOOOh! wicked! Thanks Trace! well done on your weight loss!! But does TOTM make a difference? because i have actually just started TOTM (today as it goes):( will it affect my loss for this week? xx

shouldnt do its about hte ketones in your blood.
people who are diabetic release ketones aswell and this is used all through their lives so doubt a period would change it, but thats why this diet this is not good for them which is why people who have diabetes shouldnt do this plan.

well done. how long has it taken you to get into ketosis?
I am out every night over the weekend and then start monday so i probably will take ages to go into ketosis.
hey ho.
x

Hey! It took about 5 days i think. It's only my 6th day today, but i definitely feel different today. Happier, and much less hungry. Do you drink alcohol when you go out if you don't mind me asking? xx

Back