Ketostix

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Nicwilson79, 5 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Nicwilson79

Nicwilson79 Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4%)
    Diet:
    Exante WS
    Hi all,

Reading the posts on here, i see that a lot of you use the ketostix to check that you are still in ketosis. Where do you get these from? Are they available from my CDC? Will ask him on Tuesday when I go for my second weigh in.

Thanks,

Nic x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Dont waste your money, you dont need them. If youre sticking to the plan youll be in ketosis, simple as that. Theyre also notoriously unreliable and too many people get all uptight because they check and the sticks say theyre out of ketosis when theyre clearly not.

4. Nicwilson79

Nicwilson79 Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4%)
    Diet:
    Exante WS
    Thanks Starlight, I did wonder if they were just a gimmick. I won't bother then. I'm sticking to the plan 100% anyway so I'll just carry on as I am. Thanks for your help x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.