Ketostix

lou1hammond

So I bought myself some of these and they arrived today, does anyone know when the best time of day would be to use them and also what sort of result would be good ?

Thanks

not sure about time of day.
The colour indicators on side of bottle is handy, you want a light pink, if its quite dark you must drink more! -time of day might affect that too.
they aren't 100% reliable though and once you've got into ketosis you can probably tell. I was expecting to feel amazing, I didnt, I just felt slightly less rubbish! well its up and down

Mine was a middish pink... I seriously don't think I can drink more lol, I drink 6 pints of water a day, plus several black decafs and the water in my packs

pink is good!
yeah the water drinking is such a pain! I sometimes think oh I cba drinking yet more water! but then I get very thirsty and it really does help with the losses

for a few hours after a meal will usually give a negative effect, as you will be burning any carbs you have consumed. Most people will be in ketosis after waking up and before breakfast if you ate your last meal before 8pm so that is a 'false positive' best time would be just before you eat your second pack I think-will give you the most honest reading.

Back