Kettleworx plan - what order?

bijouxdolly

Sorry if there's already a thread on this but I can't seem to find one and the secret to shaping up has toooo many pages to read through.

My Kettleworx set (the 6 week transformation one) came through this morning and I've no idea where to start, literally all that came was a small box with just the DVDs in.

Is there any particular order to do them in? Is there a plan I should follow? I think I would stick to one if there is a template one lying around or someone can tell me how I can do one myself.

I have a 10lb and an 8kg kettlebell, gonna start with the 10lb as the 8kg is way too heavy for the one handed stuff, but where do I start? :confused:

Sorry if there's already a thread on this but I can't seem to find one and the secret to shaping up has toooo many pages to read through.

My Kettleworx set (the 6 week transformation one) came through this morning and I've no idea where to start, literally all that came was a small box with just the DVDs in.

Is there any particular order to do them in? Is there a plan I should follow? I think I would stick to one if there is a template one lying around or someone can tell me how I can do one myself.

I have a 10lb and an 8kg kettlebell, gonna start with the 10lb as the 8kg is way too heavy for the one handed stuff, but where do I start? :confused:

I usually do resistance on a monday, cardio on wednesday, & core on a friday. You can do them in whatever order you want having a rest day in between (obviously choosing session 1 for week 1 etc) & then just stick to it for the 6 weeks.

I would start with the 10lb until you get used to the exercises & then you could even move up to the 8kg for the exercises you are more comfortable doing such as swings etc & keep your 10lb for the one handed stuff

So the essentials are cardio, core and resistance in any order I want, but what about the other 3 DVDs? Do I leave them til later?

What are your other 3?? Fast Abs, Fast Fat burn & the introduction?? I sometimes do a session of fast abs or fast fat burn if I have time on my rest days as these are bonus 10 minute sessions. The introduction is well worth watching before you start & the session on it as far as I can remember is actually week 1 cardio so if you do it you can tick that one off :)

Yeah those are the ones, I'm going to watch the introduction one anyway cos I only know the swing move. Thanks, will try the fat burning one!

Yeah those are the ones, I'm going to watch the introduction one anyway cos I only know the swing move. Thanks, will try the fat burning one!

Good luck & pop over the Secret of Shaping up thread & just pick up on the last page as there are quite a few people just starting off so there is loads of help & support :)

Back