Kettleworx - which DVD's??

LisaC

Gold Member
Would you recommend? I'm debating whether to buy the £60 package or pay the full £80 & get all the DVD's with the 5kg kettlebell. I want to know if the extra 4 DVD's you get with the bigger package are worth the money.

LisaC said:
Would you recommend? I'm debating whether to buy the £60 package or pay the full £80 & get all the DVD's with the 5kg kettlebell. I want to know if the extra 4 DVD's you get with the bigger package are worth the money.

Hi Lisa check out "secret to shaping up" thread.

I got the one off amazon with the two bonus DVDs haven't used the extra DVDs though, if u go for the one with the bell I'd make sure it's a 5kg oneabd not 5lb one x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Lisa check out "secret to shaping up" thread.

I got the one off amazon with the two bonus DVDs haven't used the extra DVDs though, if u go for the one with the bell I'd make sure it's a 5kg oneabd not 5lb one x

Hi Donzy thanks for your reply.

I'd had a look at that thread (in fact I've read the entire thread!) & thats what made me look into the Kettleworx packages.

I actually ordered one last week so just waiting for it to arrive so I can get on & see what the fuss is about ;)

I ordered the bigger package & upgraded to the 10lb bell which I think it 4.5kg so hopefully that'll be ok to start with then I'll buy a heavier one.

Yea I started with a 5kg, I lost 10cm off my stomach in 6wks have just restarted with a 7.5kg x

Hi there

I dont use dvd's so cant comment on them, however if you are new to kettlebells take it slow. I recommend really learning the exercises esp compound ones such as snatch etc.., - Youtube will help, Steve Cotter shows some of the best way to hold the weight on youtube - and getting someone to check your form. Some of the exercises require specific movement/swinging a weight above your head stuff, and if done wrong even a 4.5kg weight can cause an injury. Is there a class near you that you can attend?

Having said that if weight loss is your goal kettlebells in a focsued session work a treat so good luck. You dont need to spend ages with them - 20-30mins a session x 3 times a week gets your body pumping the right sort of hormones and increasing your base metabolic rate to burn more fat.

Hope they work for you should be a great ivnestment

Back