Kez's struggles and troubles! 17th June Restart!

Hia Kez, hope you are still on track. SS+ might be the way forward for you if you find it hard on the packs alone??? I think the weight loss is much the same??

Hope your horse is OK too.

PB

Hi Girlies! Thanks for all the kind words, hope you've all had a good day?

My horsey is fine, I'm sure he's very sore. But was a textbook operation, fingers crossed the recovery is the same!

My feet are killing. I did 8 hours at the holiday park today then came home and blitzed my kitchen. Was a bit naughty with the diet, I had 1 bar for breakfast on the go then tuna and lettuce for lunch, then another bar for tea, which should have been a shake. I know your only meant to have 1 a day!

Tomorrow will be hard because I will be home all day. So am going to keep myself busy by tiling the downstairs toilet floor, which I have been putting off for 6 months! But I am planning to make up for today by only having 3 shakes, no bars and no lettuce and tuna.

Other than on day 1 I haven't had any headaches? And yesterday I was boiling all day, but this evening I am freezing, which I guess is a good sign?!

Right, off to soak my poor feet and get a good nights kip! x

Last edited:
i wouldn't worry about having 2 bars. i used to do that quite often last time round. just makes you very windy though so watch out.

hi kez i have read all your diary and you are doing very well
this diet is so hard with so many ups and downs but you are still in the game so keep it up and good luck for the week ahead

Slim4life:D

hey kez! mon morn yuk! lol. hows the diet going? i was 100% fri and sat but yest it all went tits up as my little girl was taken into hosp.all is well now thouigh and back on it :) xx

Hope you had a good day.

I'm leaving Minimins now as the CD forum has put me off it - pity as they Slimming World forum is great.

I really hope you do well on your plan xx

Wooh wooh wooh! What are you talking about? What's happened? Who's upset you. I'll have words!!!! You've done so well, this site is for everyone and I don't like bullies!

yeah sue whats happened hun? thats not good atall. kez have you been good? im having a chicken salad just to ease me back in then 100 % tom promise :) x

Does a happy meal class as good?! Ooops :(

Spent the day at A&E with my mother in law who got taken in with chest pains. Then went and did the nephews school run and took them to McDonalds for tea. Though I did naughtily join in! lol

The scales are showing a couple of lbs weight loss, but I am sure that that is more to do with not drinking enough fluid today. So back to 100% tomorrow! Do you reckon 3 days of plenty of water will save me?

Am watching single married other, so good and so sad! x

Oh man! Bawling my eyes out, so gad Scott is upstairs, he laughs when I cry at tv shows...lol!

Hope you had a good day.

I'm leaving Minimins now as the CD forum has put me off it - pity as they Slimming World forum is great.

I really hope you do well on your plan xx

what's happened? is it the proper CD forum? i left there as the people on it were not nice and stuff. came here and things have been fine and lots of nice things said.

Single married other! The comments Sue was upset with were in a team thread that we both joined, hence she posted up to let me know she was moving on.

Sue - I hope you don't! Just remove yourself from the particular thread and keep coming to over here. I have routed around all the different sections of CD and the diaries section is by far the best. Enough people for it to be active, yet not so many that it becomes unpersonal.

I genuinely hope you stay around as you have done so wel.x

Thank you - I've got over being p***ed off. I saw your message on the thread in question and was really quite touched by what you said xx

I'm going to stay - I've made so many friends on here (was on the Slimming World forum for about a year) that it would be silly to leave over a pack of children.

I lost 6lb this week so feeling happy.

I've never seen the program you're talking about. What happens on it?

We watched Secret Millionaire last night and I was morethan a little tearful by the end xx

Hi Kez.. hope all is good with you today.I watched that last night too. How sad was that? I really thought that she would have been given surgery.. but guess that wouldn't have made it so good to watch.. was that the last episode?

Sue.. glad you have decided to stay.. some ppl get so serious and clicky don't they? Kez is right the diarys are good to pop in and out of and ppl who do offer so much support too and its good to hear from eveyone and see how ppl are doing.. Much better over here :) for sure..

Have a good one girls. xx

Hi Eternal, I don't know if it's the last one or not? I guess there might still be one more to show whether she did die or not. I think it's a brilliant series!

Well people I am here to tell you I am coming off CD! For real this time, no more bouncing back and forwards, it's not doing my body any good! So from today I am on low calorie slimming world! SW has worked well for me in the past and it's a sensible diet to be on if you can't cope mentally with CD. Which it seems I can't?!

So, so far today it's been a black coffee and 28g of porridge and 2 pints of water down the hatch!

Usually on SW I do all green days with the odd red. But this time I am going to try to do all red days, as I know my biggest issue is portion control! And I love pasta, rice and bread. So being allowed unlimited pasta and rice isn't always the best thing. Yes, they may be free on SW green days, but if you eat 4 portions at a time, thats no good for anyone is it?

I would like to have done Atkins, but to be honest I don't know enough about it and would need to get hold of the book and read it all again. I know SW inside out and I know that as long as I measure my portions and stick to 5 syns a day (which go on sauces usually) I can lose weight consistantly.

I will still go to my weigh in with my CDC on Thursday, so I can get weighed and measured again, so I have closing stats.

Sorry for messing you guys about! I still plan to stay here and offer moral support to everyone! x

kez - pls keep your diary on here as you are a massive support. good luck with SW.

suepat- OMG, am really upset for you sue as i read what was said and it DID look like they had all ganged up on you. i dont know the background as i just had a quick look but if it was me i would have been really upset about it. dont you dare leave the diaries section and dont you dare go anywhere. we want you here, and if you want to rant or rave or feel happy or sad feel free to do it. on my diary or your own. i know i have jumped in on peoples thread and ended up writing about how low i feel and i have done this without thinking. chin up hun.

kez - sorry for taking over your thread! have a feeling your gonna do really well on SW!

Glad you've made the right decision for you. You sound like you're approaching it in a very sensible way as well. I too struggle with portion control (particularly with pasta) so I know where you are coming from.

Which thread has upset everybody? What a shame. I think this place should be used for support only, I can't see the point in being mean. Stupid people. I'm going to find it and pull tongues at them!!! :p

Also, Leeds, I've just seen your -5 weight loss. Awesome job!!!!!!!!! You must be stoked :)

Chin up all of you. We're in this together and balls to anyone else :D

Back