Kez's struggles and troubles! 17th June Restart!

Ok, so the one thing I haven't done is post up some reasons why I want to lose weight. I'm going to go on a slightly different tangent, I'm going to post up things that happen which I don't like because I am overweight.

1. I get pimples inside my thighs and underneath my armpits, which sometimes turn into cysts. I'm guessing blocked pores, where it gets hot and never breathes.

2. I am getting burst veins and blood vessels on my thighs, I'm guessing they are varicous veins??

3. I have stretch marks on the backs of my knees.

4. I get sweaty patches and sores where my knickers meet the tops of my thighs.

5. When I am sat at my desk the underwire in my bra digs into the top of my stomach.

6. I can no longer hide my double chin by lifting my head when having a pic taken.

7. When I'm in the bath I have to lean to one side so the water can go past me, otherwise I act as a dam to the rest of the bath.

:) Will post some more when I think of them...teehee

Hi Kez

Good reasons and you may set the trend with those too..

1. I hate feeling out of breath if I walk up the stairs :mad:
  2. I hate it that my hip hurt's when I walk for more then 15 minutes and know that when I loose weight, that reduces too :wave_cry:.
  3. I hate it that there are only certain shops I can go to, to buy clothes that aren't that attractive.. and feel embrassed walking in them too :wave_cry:
Makes you think for sure.. x :eek:

I hate walking into fat person shops too...feel like I should have a trenchcoat with the collar up and a wide brimmed hat on! I always avoid eye contact with everyone on the pavement. Then if I ever go into skinny peoples shop to look for presents etc, I just know the shop assistant are wondering what Im doing in there!

i love that! all reasons i have aswell. especially the walking into a skinny shop and they all stare i hate that! im accepting your challenge kez so lets get on it! forgot to ask what diet are you doing?

Still on SW...loosely! I think I've figured out what the problem is. In my brain diet = rebel! If I wake up and say to myself ok today is going to be 100%, then I've failed before 10am. I need to stop putting it on a pedestal and just do my best to be good and up the exercise. It might come off a bit slower, but at least it's coming off at all.

Took my boy out for a walk last night and he was a heller! Think he has reached the horsey equivelant of teenage years. When he didn't get his own way he was throwing himself around and stamping the floor. So after a really **** day at work, my nice relaxing walk wasn't quite so relaxing! Still it amused me, there is no malice in him so I just left him get on with it and stood laughing.

I've upped his calorie intake about 4 fold to get some weight on him, so I guess it's like feeding a kid lots of sweets. Tantrums are going to happen!

Hi Kez, glad ur ok. You are sounding very upbeat which is great. I love your very honest list of reasons to lose the weight. I could certainly add to that...

1. My dimpled thighs look like the lamb doner meat on a spit in the local kebab shop!

2. TMO - don't read on if easily offended...

It's much harder to reach to wipe when having done a number 2!!!!

SORRY - i'm laughing as I wrote that - can't believe I posted it on yours Kez - ask the moderators if they can remove it if it makes you feel sick. :eek: Do you forgive me?

Hahaha, I'm trying not to chuckle as I read it cause I'm in the office and not meant to be on the net!

I can go one better, and if this really is TMI, then it's your fault for starting it....

When I go for a number 2 I hold my cheeks apart as I sit down onto the seat, so there is less to clear up afterwards.

OMG! hahaha....

lmfao! you 2 are hilarious i nearly spat my shake out reading that! absolutely hilarious! love the honesty both of you.

so sw it is for you kez, and cant wait to start the 30 lb challenge! im gonna post it on my diary right now as tom being the start??

Yeah, there is no point in my pretending I can stick to CD, I might as well just crack on with SW. Melon and an Alpen bar for brekkie! Now off to get a large coffee, something tells me today at work is going to be a long day. I can feel it in my bones! lol

Oh and I wasn't going to go along to my WI tonight as I know I have put on (cop out I know!), but I am going to as I want an official start weight for this 30lb challenge! I'll add my weight loss ticker back on then too....I removed it when I started being naughty :(

Kez. you win - that last reason is sooo true - i actually burst out laughing out loud! So funny. :D:D:D:D:D.

I've not posted anything much the last few days as been so busy. I plan to log on again later and update mine. I'm CDing and eating a meal at mo but more of that on my own diary later.

Have a good day!

helloooo kez hope your having a good day il await your wi results ! whoop whoop!

I weighed in ever so slightly more than I had thought. Official weigh in is 249lbs!

Hey Kez, glad to see you're feeling more up beat. It seems like we've both had a bit of a turn around. I love your reasons for hating being big, and I figured I'd add a few of my own...

1/ I hate catching sight of my reflection in a mirror/window and realising it's ME :eek: not some other fat bird.

2/ I hate how I feel insignificant when I'm out with my friends who are all thin and gorgeous :cry:

3/ I hate that I have to be a contortionist when I get my photo taken to avoid looking even fatter than I am.:p

4/ I hate being the fat friend:cry:!!

5/ I hate my under arm sausage, the bit where my flab rolls over the top of my bra under my arms :sigh:.

Well I'm sure there's plenty more..... but I'm not going to go on indefinitely lol.

Anyway this week I'm feeling much more positive about the old diet, I think I'm going to have a pretty easy week really, turned down a drinking invitation in favour of CD shakes num num. But I know I'll blow the diet if I go out so one night in won't harm me, it's for my own good. No events at work, no medical reps bearing temptations, no nights out I can't get out of...I can do this and I'm doing SS all week in an effort to get the scales moving a bit faster. Roll on next WI.

Good luck with your week Kez xx:D

I'm with you, I am feeling really up to it at the moment so can't wait for next weeks weigh in, 4.5lbs and I'm back into to brand new weight loss! That's my goal for next week.

Hahaha, I hadn't even thought about arm sausages, but yes! I have them also :)

Lol they're my pet hate, them and my top belly tyre. I have a top belly and a bottom belly, but a small waist lol. Not great when the top belly hangs over my waist band and sucking it in only makes it worse somehow. (Think that might be a job for a liposuctionist to tackle though ;))

I've got 3 bulges, one that sits below my knickers waistband, my stomach and I've got another belly just under my boobs! Can't wait till they merge into one! haha

I had 3 but now it's 2, 1 will be great lol. What're we like?

you lot are so funny....

yep i hated 'fat shops' for my clothes. the big E was awful :( even AH is for older ladies... i think after each pregnancy i could go into a 'normal' shop for clothes. after ems i was in my maternity size 16s forever... i started cd feb 08 and i was still in them with emily being 14 months old. i decided that i just couldn't face getting proper sizes from normal shops knowing that i'd probably be a size 22 when i had been a 16. with matthew i think i was a 20 but i did dig out my normal clothes earlier and binned my maternity trousers. i decided that i wasn't going to hide away in my maternity stuff for another 14 months.

for me, i love being thinner, but it does have its disadvantages too :( since loosing weight and not being far from goal i've noticed that i've got a severe case of bingo wings, flabby tummy - particularly noticable when trying to do squats using a ball up against a wall that is opposite a flippen mirror at the gym. i've also got saggy boobs - mixture of breastfeeding, putting on weight, loosing weight etc etc.

i think a serious case for some plastic fantastic surgery is going to have to sort out my 'bits' that are just not going to be fixed. i'll be waiting until next year to see if anything shrinks back again but to be honest my legs, arms and boobs are hardly going to shrink back enough for me not to be flapping the skin like wings and trying to take off. as for my tummy - i can grab hand fulls of loose skin.... the jury is out. it might go back but having been pregnant with matthew who did come out and not in who knows. i just don't want escaping knicker elastic under the excess flappy skin.

i think the ultimate answer and one that is far too late for us all on this site is ... not to get fat :(

also when i'm at my MIL and FIL their toilet is just so close to the radiator that if you do put on a couple of pounds you end up with 3rd degree burns lol. i used to have to put a towel over the radiator so that i didn't burn. why someone puts a toilet so close is beyond me but i suppose they're not fat and at the time i was quite fat.

OMG! I am getting my hair permed tomorrow morning! It'll either be lush, or I'm gonna regret it for the next 3 months!

I think I am going for something called a body wave perm, google it, it's basically a very loose perm. It's meant to add volume and seeing as I already have a wave/kink to my hair I'm hoping it will just tidy it up rather than the crazy frizz I usually have!

Back