Kez's struggles and troubles! 17th June Restart!

hey wow sounds fab! id love curls but my hair is too thick gutted! well week 9 wi lost 4 lb!! takes me just into the 15s which i sooo wanted to be! hows sw hun?

Sounds nice, my hair is poker straight it won't even curl with curling tongs. Sometimes I'd like to have a nice wave for a change when I go out. Let us know how you get on!

Tadaa!

Attachments

• permnew.jpg
    permnew.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 30
Just need to wait 3 days to wash it, she promised me it would drop down a bit and the curls would calm once it's been washed a few times.

Can I also add... I don't know heavy you are at the moment but your face looks like the face of a slim person? (i'm serious - you don't look as though you carry weight) where are all your chins I was expecting? If I do a self-portrait I always have 5 chins appear like magic....?

Haha, that's very kind of you! But I am just well practiced with the camera angle. It has actually grown about 3 times since I took this, I look like a lion at the minute, or a 12 year old set loose with a pair of crimpers. Have taken another pic, smiling this time. Will add as soon as it uploads

New pic, smiles included! ;)

Attachments

• permnew2.jpg
    permnew2.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 36
Oooh Kez I like it!!!! I might have to get mine done!!! Let me know how you get on looking after it etc I remember having my hair permed when I was at school and it dropped out pretty quickly cos I couldn't be bothered looking after it lol. Yours looks fab!!!!

It kept getting bigger and bigger, so I washed it (even though I'm not meant to until Monday). Have now added serum and it's a big improvement. I not have curls, not just frizz. Am really hoping it settles like it's meant to over the next few days. I've got a natural wave/curl to my hair anyway, so am hoping it won't drop out completely.

Right, washed and coated in serum. Much more under control. Now I am going to stop fiddling and leave it alone! Honest!

Attachments

• meperm.jpg
    meperm.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 39
Totally inspired I persevered and tried to curl my hair ready for going out tonight, and the end result - it's dropped out apart from the ends, but I actually kinda like it. I'll take a photo in a min.

Here it is, it's dropped even more - no curls for me :rolleyes: No doubt it'll be poker straight again by the time I get to the pub.

Attachments

• P4230494.jpg
    P4230494.jpg
    476.4 KB · Views: 42
Wow, I like! I wish I had thick sleek hair like yours. But my is fine and frizzy! Going out? Will there be any single peps there? ;)

It's been very quiet on here today? Does everyone have a life or something? lol

Kez, it looks great. I used to have a perm (way back) and it always feels so tight n curly at the beginning because it's so different to what you get used to. Much better pic with the big smile too!

ooohh also... I don't have a life - i've popped in quickly to see any updates, although off to bed in a mo as early start for work tomorrow. I'll be online tomorrow while at work (sneakily of course!). Those reasons to lose the other day were hilarious - really cracked me up! I might have to think of a few for tomorrow to cheer my day up at work. Hope all is well with you. x

I think I'm off to bed in a sec too. Got a busy day tomoz, gotta go to the jewellers with my engagement ring to get a price (a diamond fell out :( ). Gotta pop in and see my gran, go see my dad and get him to fix the horn on my car and gotta go get the tracking done on it! Oh and I guess I best do some housework....

I keep thinking of other reasons and sniggering. We must keep posting...we're only say what others are thinking!

I agree! I'll have a think and pop some onto my diary - brighten it up a bit - it gets a bit dark n deep over on my side. Watch for updates tomorrow.

Goodnight, sleep tight and watch those curls don't gain any height! hee hee. x x x

like it - cheesey eh?

Back