Kezza's Food Diary

MrsScandude

OK. So have lost a lot of weight (9 stones) and need to lose about another 3 stones. I keep sticking and STS or worse when I feel I've been 100% so decided even after all this time (been going to SW nearly 4 years) it may be beneficial to start a diary on here. Maybe if am going wrong in places it can get pointed out to me? I may post this weird at first cos I'm only on my iPhone and not sure how it will work out so bear with me haha!
Friday (not decided what kind of day yet)
Breakfast - 2 small slices WM toast (heB), made into French toast with beaten egg, and dipped in cinnamon and sweetener. Banana, plum, strawberries, blueberries and a splodge of 0% Greek yogurt.

So for the rest of yesterday my meals looked like this:
Lunch - Tesco chicken tikka (free) lettuce, radish, cucumber, peppers, red onions, celery, boiled egg and splash of balsamic
Tea - homemade burgers (used extra lean
Minced beef, onions, a beaten egg and flavourings), 230g potato (heb) made into wedges, with large mixed salad
Snacks - 375ml skimmed milk (HEA), banana, 3 x satsumas, 3 x plums. 0% Greek yogurt with tsp honey (1 syn). 3 x rich tea biscuits (6 syns) spread with 30g chocolate Philadelphia (4.5 syns)
As you can see - decided to have red day yesterday lol
Was a pretty good day all round, hubby took me out for a driving lesson and I restrained myself from eating all the chocolate Philly. Dayemmm its gooooood!

Ok so onto day two.
Again I'm having a red day. I seem to do better with red days though much prefer green. Can't seem to get on with EE really, not sure why though. So, on with the diary!
Breakfast
HeB porridge, made with water. Blueberries, raspberries and plum. Added a bit of cinnamon and sweetener.
Lunch
Roast chicken, lettuce, cucumber, grated carrot, cherry toms. Balsamic dressing (free)
Tea
Lean pork chops, carrots, sprouts, broccoli, sugarsnap peas.
Snacks
Heb wm pitta bread (asda), 30g cheese hea, ham. 25g green and blacks 70% cocoa chocolate 7 syns
375ml skimmed milk HEA

Well done on your loss so far - you have done amazing! I can't really see any issues with the food you're eating, it all sounds incredibly SW friendly. Do you do much exersise? Perhaps picking up on a bit more exersise could do the trick? or adding a little more speed food to your diet? Not sure if you have tried any of these in the past but theres super speed food, fish week or some still have a third superfree with each meal even on green and red to boost loss a bit. I'm sure the losses will increase again anyway, you have done brill so far! xxx

WOW!! a MASSIVE weldone on the weight you have lost so far thats brilliant, i agree ur food looks SW friendly to what i no.. One of my aunties had to lose loads of weight and after losing ten stone with still four stone to lose it did start to come off really slow, she would STS some weeks or jus lose 1/2 pound others but it come off in the end!
Keep up the good work :)

Back