ProPoints Kezza's weight loss n food diary!!

kezzalicious30 said:
Winter veg soup sounds lovely, I have a blender, should make some up myself! not doin very well just lately, can't get my head round it! Need to get focussed! Bought a new fitted leather jacket yesterday n if i don't stop eating it won't bloody fit!! X

Defo make yet own soup hun. It's yummy and no artificial crap and best of all it's ZERO pp's!!! An gona make potato n leek today. Can't wait for that. :)

Wish I liked soup.. I just like the bread dipped in and when I run out of bread im bored of soup lol x

MrsLmc said:
The first really good day is always the hardest, then once you get that over it gets easier again. Good luck xxxx

Yeh I agree with you! Well I'm goin to make tomorrow a fresh start and stick to 26! Got another driving test thur so I'm stressing about that aswel! Xx

Dubchick81 said:
Defo make yet own soup hun. It's yummy and no artificial crap and best of all it's ZERO pp's!!! An gona make potato n leek today. Can't wait for that. :)

Defo gonna make some soup up! I make a lovely leek n pot but it's got full fat milk n cream in it!! Haha no wonder it tastes so good! Might make a low pp version tho! Xx

Enjoy soup making/ eating :) x

Think I'm gonna try out the simply filling this week n see how I go! Will prob weigh myself tomorrow tho ! Xx

Yeh can imagine! Wil try n see how I go :) xx

Good luck ;) x

Aww thanks :) ! Will see how I get on. Seems to b a lot of planning involved tho xx

Stunning pic hun! U look so slim :) x

Hey I'm newish to ww and just saying hi to all you lovely members, it's very friendly on here. I ha a nose in your diary and you have done so well, I am also on 26 now although I've gone over 4 times already and Ivy's only been a week and a half ha ha, I agree I need to get on with it though or I will also feel like a pudding! And dubchick I'm so glad you said about the lack if exercise due to the weather I have been so unmotivated and just want to eat!

We can do it although these Xmas do,s will be hard as I don't know about you girls but when I've had a few to many I always end up getting naughty food it's a visions circle!

Struggling too this week can't be blessed with exercise constantly tired could stay in bed all day and eat junk!all I've done today is eat junk for my dinner I had chocolate crisps and star burst!so naughty!doesnt help that totm too :-( xx

I had a day like that Monday an I have gained 1lb this week so upset, I'm off now until jan so I should get to the gym but it's so cold an I'm full of cold so I have excuses that I will use ha ha. I hate the feeling of guilt though as I really need to get rid of this last 8lbs :(

CarlyLanky140 said:
Stunning pic hun! U look so slim :) x

Aww thanks hun, felt really good on that night out but I've really spiralled since then! :-( xx

Baby-belle said:
Hey I'm newish to ww and just saying hi to all you lovely members, it's very friendly on here. I ha a nose in your diary and you have done so well, I am also on 26 now although I've gone over 4 times already and Ivy's only been a week and a half ha ha, I agree I need to get on with it though or I will also feel like a pudding! And dubchick I'm so glad you said about the lack if exercise due to the weather I have been so unmotivated and just want to eat!

We can do it although these Xmas do,s will be hard as I don't know about you girls but when I've had a few to many I always end up getting naughty food it's a visions circle!

Hey chick, I've gone off track for past few weeks, need to get my head round it again! I've said it so many times over past couple of weeks but I'm def back on track tomorrow 1000%! Good luck with ww hun, everyone is so lovely on here :) cx

Back