ProPoints Kezza's weight loss n food diary!!

Hey Hun how are you doing over this period? I managed to STS this week which isn't to bad as I've had two. Mad parties this week. Feeling the bloat though

Happy Christmas Sweetie xx

Hey girls, merry Christmas, ( little bit late) I've been terrible food wise but suppose everyone is over the Xmas period! Gonna try n get back on track tomorrow! Feeling the effects of mince pies, take always, pork pie, choc, wine ... The list goes on! Xx

I feel huge apart from alcohol I haven't been to bad this weeks part from last night the Doritos and dip were out and I live them so I got stuck in! today I had a packet of crisps a two chocs and a massive Xmas dinner which filled me up so much all day I'm still full now and feel huge

Sounds yummy! :) x

Hope you have a lovely NYE! See u in 2012 x

Yeh u too Carly, just having a quiet one in with some drinks! defo back on the ww wagon in 2012!! Xx

Happy new yr everyone!! I've started 2012 with a healthy breakfast/ dinner of ww toast n beans! :) , gonna pics in a bit n oh said why don't u have a hot dog at pics n start tomorrow!! NO I said! Haha xx

Well done Kerry. Trying to get back on track myself too, think seen as its the new year it feels easier. Might not come this evening but I've just got up so I'm really motivated hehe. Good luck at cinema and enjoy xxx

Thanks hun, yeh I'm hoping i can stick to it too! Feel really sluggish n blerrr! Haha want to feel nice again!! Good luck hun xx

U can do it :) x

How are you doing? I'm feeling motivated so far! I only put on half a pound last week after Xmas but I did have such a pig out day yesterday so I'm not holding out for a loss Thursday I'm just starting a fresh today.

Hey baby bell! Doin ok, not as good as I want to b but I'm joining the gym either ton or tomorrow so I'm hoping that will make me b extra good! Goin to Vegas this yr so need to get bikini bod ready! Haha xx

kezzalicious30 said:
Hey baby bell! Doin ok, not as good as I want to b but I'm joining the gym either ton or tomorrow so I'm hoping that will make me b extra good! Goin to Vegas this yr so need to get bikini bod ready! Haha xx

Wow Vegas sounds amazing! I want to be in a bikini this year to :(

Hi :)

I'm Laura, I joined WW today, and have just sat here for like an hour reading the whole of your thread :)
I was a Slimming world fiend and finding it hard to convert but doing well so far :)

Great diary hun, keep up the good work :) xxxx

Hey Laura, haha glad my diary has kept u entertained for an hour! I must say I haven't been on here much since middle of nov, Been v naughty over the Christmas period ( well half of nov n all of dec) :-0
I joined the gym ton, no excuses now as its only 5 min walk ( if that ) from me. Got my first gym session tomorrow!
Kinda looking forward to gettin back into it! :) good luck with ww hun, I'll take a peep at ur diary xx

Hey Laura, haha glad my diary has kept u entertained for an hour! I must say I haven't been on here much since middle of nov, Been v naughty over the Christmas period ( well half of nov n all of dec) :-0
I joined the gym ton, no excuses now as its only 5 min walk ( if that ) from me. Got my first gym session tomorrow!
Kinda looking forward to gettin back into it! :) good luck with ww hun, I'll take a peep at ur diary xx

My diary has just gone up, would love to hear what you think :)
I have been terrible all over xmas, panninis at work everyday with an iced ring doughnut from the bakers usually then home to have a takeaway with the bf! LOL I wanted to diet about the 20th decemeber but obv there was no point, so really glad to be starting :) Oh well done at joining the gym, you wont see me there until im a lot smaller LOL.

have fun babe xxx

What's ur diary called? will take a look now! I haven't been great today but I'm goin to b 100% tomorrow. Really need to start drinking lots of water again, it's really hard when it's cold! All I want is tea n coffee ( with biscuits) haha not water!! Xx

What's ur diary called? will take a look now! I haven't been great today but I'm goin to b 100% tomorrow. Really need to start drinking lots of water again, it's really hard when it's cold! All I want is tea n coffee ( with biscuits) haha not water!! Xx

its called LCCxox's weightwatcers journey :)
yeah thats what i need to do, i keep drinking sugar free squash instead, i cant help but think water is horrible! lol xxx

Haha I don't mind water but not so much when the weathers cold!! Xx

Back