Kezzys diary

Aw thank you for your kind words! I blamed myself at first I thought I'd caused it by being on Cambridge while pregnant, but my doctor did reassure me it wouldn't have affected the pregnancy. Apparently if you're going to miscarry there's nothing you can do to stop it and from conception there's something wrong and it will happen no matter what. It's still hard not to think maybe if I'd done things different it wouldn't have happened. Everything happens for a reason so I'm trying to be positive about things. Dieting is so hard though, I just want to get back to normal now but all I want is sweet stuff anything sweet I want!! I don't even eat meals through the day I just snack on choc, sweets, biscuits, etc.... Which is weird coz I've never had much of a sweet tooth, I don't care about anything savoury which is tough trying to low carb!! I've been googling but can't find the answers to why I'm constantly craving sugar, I thought maybe hormones are still crazy or maybe the blood loss but I can't find any answers. Does anybody have any idea why this might be? Maybe a trip back to the docs is in order, it's so frustrating! Xx

Welcome back Kezzy, I'm sorry to hear your news - and don't worry about your OH, men handle these things different, don't they xxx

Thanks susie :) yeah I think he's just abit useless when it comes to sensitive situations! It's not that he doesn't care he just doesn't know how to act. I suppose it's good in a way it's like he's just being strong for me and it's made me feel better in a way. He's got the kind of attitude where he thinks it's just one of those things that happens and it's not the end of the world and I think it's a good way to think.... does that sound awful? I just find it easier to get over if I think like this. We've got 2 beautiful children that make us happy everyday so were very lucky! Oh well the sweet tooth is improving and I've switched from sweets and choc to fruit to fulfil any need for sugar and it's working a treat! Starting to feel happier by the day getting back to my normal self :) xx

Thanks susie :) yeah I think he's just abit useless when it comes to sensitive situations! It's not that he doesn't care he just doesn't know how to act. I suppose it's good in a way it's like he's just being strong for me and it's made me feel better in a way. He's got the kind of attitude where he thinks it's just one of those things that happens and it's not the end of the world and I think it's a good way to think.... does that sound awful?

Sounds perfectly reasonable to me hun - and good to have that backup when the hormones don't always match up with what the rational head tells us we should be feeling :)

So glad to hear you're feeling happier xxx

Hi kezzy, good to see you:) sorry about your loss but good to hear that life starting to feel better xxxx

Back