Kezzys diary

Thanks susie feeling ok now :) getting back into ketosis is proving tiring as usual was hoping it would be easier after being in ketosis for weeks before my cheat, but it's just as bad as it was in my first week. I feel exhausted, sick and I've got such a headache! I can not wait for bed time lol. Hopefully be better tomorrow and I can get back to happy posts! All I seem to have done this week is moan haha. Hope everyone's good xx

Well done for getting back on track! I had a few days off plan but got back on it on Tuesday. I never get Atkins flu (although I'm carb cycling now so I won't get it) Guess I'm just lucky? Is cheating even worth it? I'm beginning to think not!

No I really don't think it is anymore. People call me boring when I'm strict and I get " ooh you need a day off now and again" but they don't realise how hard it is to get back on track with low carb. I definitely won't be having anymore cheats until I'm at goal or very close! Really not worth it, in the two days I ate carbs I felt awful, so bloated and sluggish and my tummy hurt so much. It's still taking it's time for the bloating to go down! but I feel much better even with Atkins flu than I did after I'd had carbs the other day!

Mmmm sadly low carb is very unforgiving - there's no room for one piece of bread or whatever - but you're back in the zone, so well done! :D

No it defintely doesn't allow for treat weekends etc lol! I didn't even weigh myself after my carb binge, I just didn't wanna know the damage :eek: I felt much heavier though! I think I'll just weigh on monday as I usually do and hopefully any damage will have been undone..... I hope lol xx

Yes I always measure but haven't this week, think i will measure in the morning actually. So far 4 inches off my waist and 3 off my hips, lets hope that hasn't gone back up!

Well done for getting back on track! Hopefully the flu will be gone soon x

Thanks ladies, I'm feeling better as the hours pass, so hopefully ketosis will be here by the morning.

Todays menu:

B: some cheese and a bar
L: chicken in curried mayo with salad
D: Gammon, egg and salad
S: peparami, cheese and some almonds(not strictly induction but worked them into carb allowance)
W: 3 litres
E: gym

Last edited:
Hello everyone :) I've been giving some serious thought to going back on cambridge for a few weeks, I haven't decided yet, but I just know the weight loss is so good on it and I have a deadline for a weekend in newcastle for my friends hen night in may and I just don't think I will be low enough in weight etc by then, because I've left it so late as usual!! I don't feel like going at the minute coz i feel so gross and I'm so worried I'll still look too big, but I know 4 weeks of cambridge could bring me a very significant loss and make a fairly big difference! Anyway if I do I'll be starting Tuesday and I will be back here after the hen weekend to lose the rest of my weight as I won't be in a massive rush to lose it after that!

Aww ok but dont leave us keep us updated.

Oh don't worry I'll still be around :) will let you know tuesday what I've decided xx

I know and it's so hard but I've done it before and did really well. I'm going to give it another go until May see how I get on then straight back to low carb to get the rest off. I think the thought of only doing it for a few weeks and coming back to low carb will make it much easier. The consultant that I've seen in the past rents a room in a local business centre on Tuesdays so I will be going to see her then!! I'll still be coming on here to update you lovely lot though :) xx

Good luck please keep in touch x

Aw I will do Vic! Xx

Yeah it is Sam, 3 shakes a day lol. I lasted 7 weeks last time then kept the weight off for about 3 months but then stopped going to the gym and started to put it back on as old habits crept back in, determined not to do that this time so will be straight back to low carb in 4 weeks! And lots of gym sessions!! Ooh I'm quite excited weirdly haha xx

Back