• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

KFC cesar salad 17 syns

Ahhh
Yesterday turned into a bad day left my house at 7 am got back in at 9pm (road trip from hell)
Kids wanted to go into the KFC we were passing and because we live over 3 hrs from the nearest one I said ok,so they have the KFC chicken and I thought I would be good I had cesar salad without the dressing. When I got home and synned it 17 SYNS I couldn't believe it.
I didn't eat all the cheese and I took the skin off the chicken so I'm hoping that took the syns down a bit.
Food intake all day cereal,salad,2 kippers and 2 slices of bread 20 syns.
So I've learnt a valuable lesson next time (although I hope there isn't a next time like that one) try and plan it a bit better.
Oh well back on plan today.
Jayne

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
mcdonalds salads and deli rolls are just as bad

I will succeed!!!
There was a report on the news a while ago about pre-packed salads and sarnies being really high in fat/salt/calories and therefore 'misleading'. It's rather scary that they can take healthy food and make it bad isn't it?

Its really bad i always had a salad when i took the kids to a takeaway thinking i was picking the healthier option but i would have been better off having a mc chicken sandwich without the mayo and small fries !!!!!

Makes me soooo mad that's it's so hard to eat out when trying to be healthy! You may as well have had a bargain bucket (well ok maybe not, but you know what I mean!)

Don't even feel safe eating steak & jacket pot when out now after the Weatherspoons revelation! Makes me hate going out for the day. :(

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Syn Values 2
Syn Values 12
Syn Values 0
Syn Values 2
Junk Basket 0