KFC cesar salad 17 syns

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by jayne3110, 10 December 2009 Social URL.

1. jayne3110

jayne3110 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    5:2
    Ahhh
    Yesterday turned into a bad day left my house at 7 am got back in at 9pm (road trip from hell)
    Kids wanted to go into the KFC we were passing and because we live over 3 hrs from the nearest one I said ok,so they have the KFC chicken and I thought I would be good I had cesar salad without the dressing. When I got home and synned it 17 SYNS I couldn't believe it.
    I didn't eat all the cheese and I took the skin off the chicken so I'm hoping that took the syns down a bit.
    Food intake all day cereal,salad,2 kippers and 2 slices of bread 20 syns.
    So I've learnt a valuable lesson next time (although I hope there isn't a next time like that one) try and plan it a bit better.
    Oh well back on plan today.
    Jayne

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. natasha1974

natasha1974 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7.5lb(17.62%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    mcdonalds salads and deli rolls are just as bad

4. Sticky

Sticky I will succeed!!!

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    There was a report on the news a while ago about pre-packed salads and sarnies being really high in fat/salt/calories and therefore 'misleading'. It's rather scary that they can take healthy food and make it bad isn't it?

5. natasha1974

natasha1974 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7.5lb(17.62%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Its really bad i always had a salad when i took the kids to a takeaway thinking i was picking the healthier option but i would have been better off having a mc chicken sandwich without the mayo and small fries !!!!!

6. Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel Starting again!!

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.5lb(11.13%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Makes me soooo mad that's it's so hard to eat out when trying to be healthy! You may as well have had a bargain bucket (well ok maybe not, but you know what I mean!)

Don't even feel safe eating steak & jacket pot when out now after the Weatherspoons revelation! Makes me hate going out for the day. :(

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.