KFC CRAZY!

Chaaar

So, here's the thing. I am employed at KFC and the hardest thing to do, is to stop eating it whilst I'm on shift!! Before I started working there when I was between 15 & 16 I was probably 12st and now I'm 6 stone heavier, does anyone have any words of wisdom? P.s I'm probably 2, 3 piece variety meals away from a heart attack!

Hi, I am also a kfc a& mc donalds junkie I definitely couldn't work there.

Think about it like this,

How good will you feel when you've lost a stone?

Then 2 stone. .3 stone..etc etc.

This could take a few months and by the end of it you will be happy and content with how you look, you will walk into a charity shop and give them your old clothes then you will buy beautiful skinny people clothes.

Is a bit of disgusting greasy chicken worth losing that joy and happiness for?

NO ITS NOT. So every £5 you would spend on a KFC meal put in a money pot which cannot be opened when you've lost your weight crack open the pot and spend all that cash on new clothes.

Nothing tastes as good as being skinny feels. You CAN do it. :p;):D:D

I salute you I really do.

You can do it!

You will feel amazing once you have cracked it!

P.s I would definately look for another job if I was in your shoes! It must be really tricky!

week one- 17 1/2 pounds week two- 4 1/2 lbs week three- no weigh in week four- 11 lbs week 5- 5 1/2 lbs week 6- 4 lbs week 7- 1 lb week 8- 10 lbs week 9- 4.5 lbs week 10- 3.5 lbs week 11- 2 lbs

For the love of yourself and the people around you..
Make a decision. Either do not care about your health and continue the way you are.
OR decide to make a change for the better! Decide that you are worth it to feel happier and healthier!

Once you have decided, it is you being in control.
The food doesn't just fly to your mouth, it is your hand that is in action. Luckily that hand is in charge by your mind. With mindpower you can do ANYTHING dear!

And indeed, if it helps.. Try to find another job that doesn't tempt you all the time :)
Good luck dear. Choose wisely and make a decision. You CAN do this! We're here if you need us. <3

I too used to work in fast food. When i made pizza...no interest...burgers....meh....KFC...i'm sure it has something addictive in it. I dreamt about it. Good employer but a diet nightmare.

Back