KHQ's weight loss journey

Well done I'm impressed!

Haha James is like that :p men eh?!

Ooh sounds really exciting!! xx

Me too! I really thought we might crack!

Simon's a nightmare, I have to literally give him no choice sometimes and then he's fine!

It's going to be hard work but could be really good if we get it right :D x

Happy weekend everyone! Another week closer to miserable January being over!

Food today (RED day):

Breakfast: Yoghurt & fruit. I really need to make a bit more of an effort with breakfast. I've never been a great fan of eating when I get up but I think it would do me good to try to make more of an effort.

Lunch: Ham sandwich (2 slices of 400g loaf wholemeal bread - HEB), satsuma, WW fat free yoghurt.

Dinner: Aromatic thai-style chicken stir fry - chicken, carrots, peppers, peas (HEB), soy, stock, chilli, garlic, ginger, spices with 28g boiled rice (5 syns).

Snacks: satsumas, apples, fat free yoghurt, tea with semi-skimmed milk (HEA). Got some Cadbury's fingers today too so will probably have 4 of them later at 1.5 syn each.

Exercise: 60 sit ups, 75 crunches, 40 leg raises and 50 second plank.

Happy weekend everyone! Another week closer to miserable January being over! Food today (RED day): Breakfast: Yoghurt & fruit. I really need to make a bit more of an effort with breakfast. I've never been a great fan of eating when I get up but I think it would do me good to try to make more of an effort. Lunch: Ham sandwich (2 slices of 400g loaf wholemeal bread - HEB), satsuma, WW fat free yoghurt. Dinner: Aromatic thai-style chicken stir fry - chicken, carrots, peppers, peas (HEB), soy, stock, chilli, garlic, ginger, spices with 28g boiled rice (5 syns). Snacks: satsumas, apples, fat free yoghurt, tea with semi-skimmed milk (HEA). Got some Cadbury's fingers today too so will probably have 4 of them later at 1.5 syn each. Exercise: 60 sit ups, 75 crunches, 40 leg raises and 50 second plank.

Hi Hun :) just a qu: why can't you just make this an Extra Easy day? You've not had too much allowance of HEA or HEB for it. Just that way you don't have to syn the boiled rice!

xxxx

I hope everyone has had a lovely weekend!

Food today (RED day):

Breakfast: Tea with semi-skimmed milk (HEA). From tomorrow I'm going to try harder with breakfast!

Lunch: Ham sandwich (2 slices wholemeal bread - HEB), satsuma, WW fat free yoghurt.

Dinner: Chicken curry with half chips (HEB) half rice (5 syns)

Snacks: Melon, tea with semi-skimmed milk (HEA), 4 Cadbury Fingers (6 syns)

Exercise: 65 sit ups, 85 crunches, 42 leg raises, 55 second plank.

WI today and 1 pound off. I am pleased to have lost some but though it might be more as we had been quite good. I think eating very little on the days I was ill and not being very good with breakfast might be the problem. Not really prepared to be any better today but going to go to the shop and no excuses as of tomorrow.

Food today (RED day):

Breakfast: Satsuma, WW fat free yoghurt.

Lunch: Ham sandwich (2 slices wholemeal bread - HEB), apple.

Dinner: Pulled pork with jacket potato (HEB), mushrooms and salad

Snacks: fruit, fat free yoghurt, tea with semi-skimmed milk (HEA) and a treat later with some syns.

Exercise: 70 sit ups, 90 crunches, 42 leg raises, 60 second plank.

Sometimes exercise does stop massive losses hun but it could also be not having eaten enough. A loss is weight off though so well done you :). How was your pulled pork? xxxx

Yeah I was thinking the exercise too but we will see. Half way through that today with another 15 days to go so will stick with it anyway as I am starting to see a difference with it! Will try really hard this week and see what happens.

Only had a cheeky little taste of the pork as it's really for some dinners during the week but was lovely! Can't wait to have some tonight! How was yours?

Food today: RED day:

Breakfast: WW fat free yoghurt, satsuma.

Lunch: Ham, SW chips (HEB) & mushrooms.

Dinner: Leftover pheasant stew (pheasant, carrot, turnip, onion, parsnip (1 syn), very weak gravy as I had no stock the day I made it (1 syn), jacket potato (HEB)

Snacks: Apples, satsumas, fat free yoghurt, tea with semi-skimmed milk (HEA). Have some Cadbury Fingers in the cupboard for a treat when we get home later.

At the theatre planning on just having a diet Coke.

No exercise today - rest day.

So we went to see Oliver at the Crucible last night with some friends. It ends on Saturday but if anyone is nearby, has a spare evening this week ad can get tickets I would thoroughly recommend it. It was great and we stuck to Diet Coke so a successful evening all round!

Food today (GREEN day)

Breakfast: I went to Asda on my way to work to get some Special K Chewy bars but they didn't have any and I couldn't remember what others you could have as HEB so just an apple :( Going to look in Morrison's at lunch.

Lunch: Ainsley Harriott Mushroom couscous (3 syns - I think this is actually 2.5 but not sure so rounding up to be on the safe side!), fruit.

Dinner: Chicken pasta - chicken (HEB), pasta, passata, stock, mushrooms, mangetout, onion, chilli, herbs.

Snacks: WW fat free yoghurt, tea with semi-skimmed milk (HEA), fruit, few Cadbury Fingers later on! (1.5 syns each).

Exercise: 75 sit ups, 100 crunches, 45 leg raises, 65 second plank.

NSV: Just sat down at work (well, one of my client's offices that I come to a couple of days a week!) and a girl I sit near asked if I had been dieting and said you could really see a difference!! Absolutely made my day!

Thank you! I certainly hope so otherwise it will have been a waste! I could smell my our friend's red wine at one point, luckily it was in the middle of the second half of the play so I couldn't be tempted! x

Food today (RED day):

Breakfast: 1 Alpen Light (1/2 HEB), satsuma, WW fat free yoghurt.

Lunch: Ham salad: ham, iceberg lettuce, mushrooms, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, splash of lemon juice.

Dinner: Pulled pork stir fry (type thing) with jacket potato (HEB) and side salad - mushrooms, peppers, mangetout, sugar snap peas, lettuce, cherry tomatoes.

Snacks: Tea with semi-skimmed milk (HEA), fat free yoghurt, fruit, 1 Alpen Light (1/2 HEB). SOme Cadbury Fingers or Jaffa Cakes in the cupboard for a treat later!

Exercise: 80 sit ups, 110 crunches, 48 leg raises, 70 second plank.

I saw Oliver with my mum :) it was amazing!

Really impressed with this challenege you're doing. Where did you get the info from?

xxxx.

It was brilliant wasn't it? One of those boys only looked about 6 too!

If you google 30 Day Challenge the website will come up. There are loads of them but we're doing the Ab Challenge. I can honestly say we're on day 18 of 30 and we can both see a difference xx

Back