kick my ass

nic-hola

Today was my weigh in and i put on half a pound, this might not seem alot but it may aswell be a ton coz thats how i feel....

to add to my misery i then went n had a piece of carrot cake( which will not help ) and now i need a kick up the arse coz...

me n a few friends are going to loch ness for a weekend and i dont want to be fat, i want to loose bout 2 stone before i go so i can look n feel fab and maybe find myself a delicious scotich fela lolx
x
so feel free to tell me off coz come november i want to go to scotland sexy

I put 1/2 pound on last week and i had been 110% on plan and been in the gym 5 times, but hey - sometimes its just happens! I've put mine down to muscle gain because i did lots of weights in the gym.

Have you been exercising and have you been 100% on plan?

I lost 2 1/2 this week so it goes to show you can still pick back up after a blip so dont get disheartened - keep at it and im sure you will have a good loss next week ;)

Consider you're ass officially kicked hun! :D

And I can't resist pointing out as a Scottish female, that the Scottish males leave much to be desired!!! lol.....and you'll need padded clothing in November at Loch Ness chick! It's chilly! lol

Regardless though, I'm sure if that's what you're aiming for you'll no doubt achieve it! :D

K xx

Half a pound can seem like 10 stone when you're no expecting it. If you've been following 100% then it could just be your body saying whoa ok hang on a second, let me catch up and you could have a big number next week.

Stay strong, stay positive, stay focused and be everything you want to be.

Natt xxx

Kerry, she's a Geordie - we know no such things as "padded" jackets etc! Short sleeves all the way. (And I married a Scot too! Very handsome!!)

Nic, half-a-pound is a bloody annoyance, but that's all. You can get over it (carrot cake or not - mmmm, love carrot cake!) and get back to your losing ways. Our bodies work in really weird ways and you can do the same thing two week's running and have different results. The most important thing is following the plan.

I have no doubt that next week, you'll be reporting a loss. Howay, bonny lass!

And I can't resist pointing out as a Scottish female, that the Scottish males leave much to be desired!!! lol.....and you'll need padded clothing in November at Loch Ness chick! It's chilly! lol

I've been married to one for 37 years(last week, I'm Engish),, now do I agree with that? :8855:
Seriously tho, half a pound is nothing to put on and will spur you on to a greater weightloss next week. It could be water, are you on a star week?

Harrie and Judi, you'll have to tell me were you found these good Scottish men? Are they all fleeing to England? :rolleyes: lol xx

Number nine boot kicking good and hard as requested. Hope it works for you but eating the carrot cake won't lol. Instead of eating the naughties when things aren't going to plan and doing the vicious circle thing, get mad and more determined than ever to stick to plan and show them scales your no pushover. They might have won the battle this week but the war aint over yet hun. I'm sure if you stick to plan 100% you will have a fantastic loss next week. Keep you chin up hun. xxxxxx

guys thank u

for all the ass kicks and good advice xxx

harrie ur so right short sleves n no coats all the way lol,we would rather suffer the cold BUT im past 30 now so maybe a thin jacket lol xxx

i would soooo love a scotich bloke oooo the accent alone would do it,lets just hope he looks like david tennant ( i love him lol ) x

thanx guys xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Stick with it nic-hola, 1/2 a lb is nothing and you've got the power to stop that gain right where it is! :)x

guys thank u

for all the ass kicks and good advice xxx

harrie ur so right short sleves n no coats all the way lol,we would rather suffer the cold BUT im past 30 now so maybe a thin jacket lol xxx

i would soooo love a scotich bloke oooo the accent alone would do it,lets just hope he looks like david tennant ( i love him lol ) x

thanx guys xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ooooh, if you find a David Tennant make sure he's got a brother! :D:D lol

Back