Kick starting with 2 weeks of SF

Lauratheloop

Silver Member
I'm planning on kickstarting with 2 weeks of slimfast before heading back to y general healthy eating plan....

Any tips or advice?

Today i haven't had 2 shakes but I've literally had a small bit of porridge made with water I didn't eat the whole pot and then a cheese and pickle roll and I'm planning on having a shake for dinner.... The reason I didn't have shake for lunch or breakie is my cup and whisk got left at home and had nothing to mix it with in office however tomorrow will be shake for B and shake for L and then a healthy balanced dinner probably fish and veg

Will I see some results in 2 weeks? I'm 15.1 and 5ft 5in and have 2 parties I'd like to look half decent for people there haven't seen me since I've lost my already 1stone 8 pounds

Xxx

You should lose some weight hun, just not sure how much as youve already lost a bit. Ill make a prediction of about 6-7 lbs in 2 weeks. Achievable without being silly about it.

The only real advice i can give is stick with the plan, i havnt and am struggling to get back on track now. Not a good thing with xmas fast approaching!!

Awww Hun... You can do it, I love my food and to date I actually haven't been on any kind of diet I have literally just down sized my portions a bit and said no to chocolate and crisps more but I actually haven't deprived myself .... If hubby suggest Chinese I'm all over that like a tramp on chips !!! Lol but I've learn to say no!

Honestly doing SF is going to be dreadful at first I've literally just turned to hubby and announced how I cannot wait for y Xmas roast! Lol 2 weeks away and already dreaming about it

However if you can have a shake for breakie and lunch tomorrow I will be right with you--- I'll be sat at my desk with my mug and my miniature whisk with all my colleagues looking at me as I whisk up my banana treat ;-)

I'm here if you need a kick up the bum by hell I need one most days

I've lost the 1stone 8lbs since September so slow but as I said I haven't done a diet just followed a few tips portion size etc so I'm hoping if I downsize the calories I'll lose a few more for xmas and new year 7lbs in 2 weeks would be immense xxx

Xxx thank you xxxx

Thanks and i may have to take you up on the arse kicking :D

My 1st day back is tomorrow and im determined to do it.

PS. im also looking forward to and fantasising about xmas dinner!

Back