kick up the bum needed lol

carz

hello,
i have been so good with points but i just can't bring myself to do any exercise.
i lost 9 and a half lb in my first week but only half a lb in my second.
its weigh day tomorrow and ive only done 2 one hour workouts so i don't think i will lose anything.
last time i was on ww i was walking all the time and working out every day and the weight loss was fantastic, but this time round i really can't be botherd.
anyone else had this problem? if so how did you overcome it?
hope everyone has a good week. thanks for any advice. xx

I have to guilt myself into it! I was sat around today and had to keep telling myself 'you should have gone for a run already' until I got sick of myself and went!

I am doing the 30 day shred DVD - I normally try to do it in the morning before breakfast - I imagine Jillian's voice in my head shouting at me to get up & not be so lazy! :p I also don't allow myself to log on to minimins until I have done any exercise. This seems to be working so far. (I also have to go for a walk every day as I have a dog):)

thanks, i think the only way is to give myself a good talking to and just get up and do it every day.
i have a dog, but outside where i live is a big green and i have been really lazy and i just sit on the bench and throw the ball for her, but have made a promise to walk her for an hour every day (we will both gain from it)
and i think i will look into getting a wii fit as it sounds good to be able to challeng myself.
thanks for your help ladies xx:)

the wii fit is great i do the walking exercise and the step exercise for 20 to 40 mins a day (atm will do more as i lose) if i dont do that i walk to my asda (1 mile) and back or town then either walk back or get a lift but with having some sunshine enjoying the walking more than wii but as winter comes i am sure the wii willbe my route and u can pick what how long u do as u are going along hope ur find the kick start u need walking the dog will be great for u both! xx

Back