KickBoxing

dietingqueen

Gold Member
I've just booked myself on a trial Lesson on Monday Evening :eek:and hope to do this twice a week if it goes well!!!:D

Has anybody tried it? What's it like? Is it really strenuous? I'm a bit apprehensive... :eek:

Nas x

I did it before i had kids and loved it, its a really good all over work out but it did make me sche in places i didn't know i could. The only down side was the gloves were really smelly where they had sweaty hands in them so i bought my own bandages.

Good luck and let us know how you get on.

I did it before i had kids and loved it, its a really good all over work out but it did make me sche in places i didn't know i could. The only down side was the gloves were really smelly where they had sweaty hands in them so i bought my own bandages.

Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Hi Dawn,

Well I had my first class two days ago and i'm still buzzing counting the days down to Saturday to do it all over again..... Honestly i'm telling you if i didnt have childcare probs i'd be down there everynight!!!!!!

I am aching, but its not half as bad as i expected.... lol stomach is hurting from the sit ups......

I have a 4 week trial period, than register and get my uniform, but i will defo buy my own gloves!!!!

Nas x

Cant believe I'm still buzzing 2 days later!!!!!

Glad you enjoyed it you will get fit really quick, and i dont blame you for getting your own gloves !!

Keep it up.

it is something i have always wanted to try and when i get my weight down a little more, i am definitely going to give it a go, gave me a confidence boost to see you had fun now i can't wait! :D

Back