kicked off ketosis

loselose

:cry::cry::cry:
hey all
ive just had a test and its come out negative

ive been trying so hard i was in ketosis yesturday and the only thing ive had today is 2shakes and birds eye cod fillets

y o y

what did i do wrong

now i feel like just eating
whats the point:cry::cry::cry::cry:

fish finger maybe? if its not fillet fingers they add alsorts to them (so ive been told) maybe try fish fillet

xx

oh no it just puts me so down i dont know y i bother

ive had 3litres so far

im only testing first pee of the morning cos i was doing all the time and getting a lot of mixed results!
xxx

3litres there ya go its the water..you need to test 1st thing in the morning as klee says. it will be a proper result :) :) dont get down about it hun

:doh: oh thanks so much that makes sense now

il check in the morning

i will thank u

hey all i just wanted to say that im still in ketosis

i had too much water yesturday thats y it was showing negative

im so happy now.

ive not lost any weight since tuesday but hopefully will by my next weigh in in two days :hide:

mmmm... birds eye cod fillets... were they yummy? :)

yep realy nice it was a change from 3 weeks of chicken everyday

hey all i just wanted to say that im still in ketosis

i had too much water yesturday thats y it was showing negative

im so happy now.

ive not lost any weight since tuesday but hopefully will by my next weigh in in two days :hide:

Hiya Hun,
glad it was just a bit of dialution yesterday!
good luck for the way in
xxx

yay thats good for you bet your relieved xx

Don't get me wrong ..... I am a great fan of ketosis ..... but I do think we get a bit hung up on it when we fall of the VLCD regime.

Think about it, people on WW and all of the other diets never go into ketosis and yet they lose weight. So if we do 'slip up and slip out' of ketosis from time to time, we should maintain perspective ......

so long as calorie intake remains low, weight loss may slow down but it wont stop ..... unless of course we fall into a total state of despair (which is what seems to happen) and take into the chip butties (which is also what seems to happen)!!!

So keep those chin(s) up!!:D

I got Told by my CDC that if i dont have Chicken everyday, for SS+ that i can double the intake on one day. I only have it once a week! Is this True?

Back