kicking it up a notch: moving from 4 meals to 3?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by puddingtoast, 2 September 2010 Social URL.

1. puddingtoast

puddingtoast Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:

I'm currently on 4 meals a day. I go on hols next week and would love to accelerate my loss if possible. Do you think it would work if I went down to 3 meals a day from 4? I'm 5'8 but a small frame, and tried it yesterday and was fine.

Just wanted your opinions to see if it would cause a noticeable difference. (Obviously saves me money too :p)

cheerio chaps
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. determinator

determinator Banned

to be honest I dont think it will make much difference , ketosis works differently to reducing calories , so I doubt you will loose any more and you do run the risk of not having enough calories for your height although as you are only just in the bracket for 4 shakes , this is unlikely .
  4. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Because of your height you need the extra vitamins and minerals, cd works because your body is getting everything it needs and if you drop down to 3 packs you could be interfereing with this in the long term and I really dont think that one less pack will make that much of a difference to you in the short term

Best of luck with your weight loss and enjoy your holiday
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.