Kicking myself

Demaris

Silver Member
Okay after the time I was on lipotrim my TOTM was completely messed up, i wont go into details to spare the men on this site!! But anyway, to put it bluntly I am about to go into TOTM and I can feel its going to make up for the weirdness I had whilst on lipotrim. The night before I get tears and mega cravings for chocolate. Well, the tears came and so did two slices of toast :(

I have probably knocked myself out of ketosis....and feel quite angry with myself now.

I hate the way TOTM is like a demon and causes so many niggles. Ho Hum....another day tomorrow xxxx

Have a bubble bath to help your tummy and head off to bed babes..... Draw a line under the toast munching, its a new bright day 2m.... New start.

Hold tight. We are always here to keep ur mind busy.

Woofy X

I wouldn't worry about the toast ducky, today is a brand new start, and if you are out of ketosis, you will be back in tomorrow. Plus 2 toast would not have gained you weight. You need 3500 per pound! xxx

Can't be helped sometimes love, especially when your hormones are running riot. Drink lots of water to offset it today.

toast cooking is the best smell, real temptation in my book!

I needed it I think, I felt so much better after and this morning back on as though nothing had happened :)

And, although my ketostik went dark pink last nigth its back to burgandy today :)

Good girl. back in control how it should be!!!
Keep it up babes

Woofy x

Thanks hun...dont tell Jim, but i may treat myself to a voddy later, I'm in one of those moods!! xxx

:whip: here comes Jim. Jim...
Im sure it will be ok, hunni. Jim himself drank every day....

Chin Chin hunni, you enjoy it!!! :D

Woofy X

:whip: here comes Jim. Jim...
Im sure it will be ok, hunni. Jim himself drank every day....

Chin Chin hunni, you enjoy it!!! :D

Woofy X

yes I might even do some kitchen karaoke (poor neighbours) its been a long time........hehehe xxx

How are you bearing up hun?

Hey Damaris. Glad to hear you picked yourself up after your fall off the wagon. If it's any consolation I had toad in the hole and mashed potato today as felt in terrible need of comfort food.

Back on the wagon tomorrow x

Well not everyday, but yes I did have the odd glass of red wine during induction

LMAO,

Well on a Friday I am:)

I'm drinksy winksy them minus the ciggie these days. :D

That pic is hilarious LOL

Babe don't feel bad about the toast, sometimes we need what we need. I know I will be scarfing the chocolate brownie atkins bars until I turn into one during my TOTM so don't fret it. xxxx

Back