Kidney infection

Eileen59

Have just realised there is a lot of blood in my pee( sorry, TMI) so looks like I have an infection -don't know how with all this damn water- does this mean I'll have to come off LT? Having to run to the loo literally every 5 minutes and hell does it sting :-(

I am sorry! I don't know much about this diet, but I do recommend seeing a doctor and discussing the diet as well as any meds you are taking that could be causing side effects. If it is the diet, you should probably ditch it... infections can spread throughout the body! Take care!

How's things now, Eileen?

Hi Jesse, when I woke up it was clear and has been ever since, went to the pharmacist and he said he didn't know why it happened, but up the water intake and flush it through. We'll see tonight! So relieved I don't have to stop.. Only 10 days more that I can stay on LT before I have to refeed so want to maximise the weight loss! Thanks so much for asking:)

Really pleased for you, hun. Take it easy now! :D

Have just realised there is a lot of blood in my pee( sorry, TMI) so looks like I have an infection -don't know how with all this damn water- does this mean I'll have to come off LT? Having to run to the loo literally every 5 minutes and hell does it sting :-(

that doesnt sound good! hope you get it sorted soon x

Back