kids silver jewellery

gillybeans

want to be me again ...
For all the ladies that showed an interest in my silver jewellery I just have posted some on little girls things ebay ,some gorgeous little pink sets and pendants, the ladies things will follow soon ... seems my sons too busy to make my website !! kids ey!
http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/gillybean96
Hope you take a look and if interested in any just pm me or email ..i will be only to happy to help ..many thanks
hugs gilly xxx

hiya VS been awful today i had planned a good swim and shopping but had an awful sickness bug ..seems better now so should have lost some this weeks WI tomorrow ..
Mr B has told be he wants to go on my diet too !! that means ill never have any goodies left ......and I have to think for 2 now too!! men ggrrrrrrrr
hope your being a good girl
hugs xxx

oh hun sorry to here your a bit poorly,and hope your 100%better soon,oh no he ll have to get his own treats,he cant go around eating yours lol,and make him think about sw to it shouldnt be just down to you hun,to be honest im feeling arghhhhhhh today!!

Do you make the jewellery yourself or do you buy it wholesale? They are lovely by the way!

Do you make the jewellery yourself or do you buy it wholesale? They are lovely by the way!

thanks honey x this jewellery is not handmade although i have made jewellery all my working life ..for this purpose i buy from good quality from my contacts at affordable prices ...
more will follow so keep looking xxx

oh hun sorry to here your a bit poorly,and hope your 100%better soon,oh no he ll have to get his own treats,he cant go around eating yours lol,and make him think about sw to it shouldnt be just down to you hun,to be honest im feeling arghhhhhhh today!!
aww poor you get well soon honey xxx
Tied to explain the diet to mr b and asked him to come to class he just said no need you pay and learn and just cook for me ..that way he has no worries !!! hahahahaaha what a man !!!!he is doing it just for 3 weeks see how he loses in that time ...men !
xx

Back