Killer Figure...

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
what does the figure look like that you kill for???

i can't stop looking at beautiful curves that i want soooo badly.... :eek::p:eek:

I love the hourglass look, big boobs, flat tummy and petite hips and bum. Unfortunately I have big boobs, big tum and flat bum. xx

mines hourglass under the fat... just not got the big boobs since they are shrinking

Definately curvy for me, with a nice defined waist, tum not perfectly flat but nicely rounded iykwim? Someday, although with my rapidly disappearing boobs it may well be a pipe dream lol :rolleyes:

drew barrymore always looked amazing i thought. during her charlie's angels bit. curvy and slim but not skinny. that would do me just nicely :) i am an hourglass too, but never got a really flat tum. would like to now.

abz xx

drew barrymore always looked amazing i thought. during her charlie's angels bit. curvy and slim but not skinny. that would do me just nicely :) i am an hourglass too, but never got a really flat tum. would like to now.

abz xx
Did you know she's had a chest reduction!:)

Martine Mccutchen(sp) Has A Fantastic Figure,id Love A Body Like That................
We Can All Dream Cant We!!!
Elaine X

i want kelly brook or lucy pinder's figure, either i'm not fussy...

I love the curvy hour glass. But I used to look at those stupid magazines and dream of being pencile thin.. Thank god I got over that.. Nothing makes me nauseous quicker than seeing rib cages.. Bulging out.
:D I havent been able to figure out what my shape is.. I mean everything is big. Really big.. Boobs and butt are definitely big.. :X Is there a way to figure out what your body shape will be??? My stomach is quite big.. Ooh.. That is an embarassing question /).(\ I've never been thin so I dont know.

Everyone has gone for quite girly, curvy figures. I'd love to look like Cheryl Cole, who I know is tiny but I'm never going to be curvy, whether I'm fat or thin!

Back