Kimbo's pro points diary...... Again!!

Hey Sweetie, I hope u don't think I'm being picky but I wouldn't want you to be tracking incorrectly, 1 19g Pack of Wotsits is 3pp, 2 19g Packs is 5pp. I'm very OCD with my tracking and didn't think you thinking you have more Weeklies left than you do :) x
Thanks for letting me know Hun,They were multi pack bags,so luckily in only out by 2 weeklies,ill add them on today's list. I do need abit of help with points coz I'm abit rusty! Lol. :D . I used to know all the points off by heart,but been nearly a year since I last did weight watchers properly. Xx

Thanks for letting me know Hun,They were multi pack bags,so luckily in only out by 2 weeklies,ill add them on today's list. I do need abit of help with points coz I'm abit rusty! Lol. :D . I used to know all the points off by heart,but been nearly a year since I last did weight watchers properly. Xx

I think it's the multiples which screws up the remembering! I even bought WW Cake Slices yesterday as they were reduced, 2pp for 1 for 5pp if you have 2! Might as well have a normal cake! Won't buy them again lol x

Very excited today! My shopping delivery is being delivered today,it's weight watchers heaven! I've got fruit,salad,veg,ww bread,ww bagels,ww soup,laughing cow,cottage cheese and loads more stuff I can't remember! :D:D:D

Hey kimbo here to follow thread best of luck. I'm same as u. Back on weight watchers after 2 years.... Was just a half a pound away from goal if u can believe it!!! But getting there now. I've about 12 pounds to lose by December. We can do this x

Haha,I do like a nice cake! I always used to have ww carrot cake slices,yum! Xx

I've not had those! I don't even normally buy the Cake Slices but they were reduced and I couldn't resist! X

Very excited today! My shopping delivery is being delivered today,it's weight watchers heaven! I've got fruit,salad,veg,ww bread,ww bagels,ww soup,laughing cow,cottage cheese and loads more stuff I can't remember! :D:D:D

Hope u enjoy all your WW Delights :) Sounds as though you are very organised! X

Day 3

breakfast
2 crumpets-4pp
laughing cow extra light-0pp

lunch
ww bagel-4pp
ww soft cheese-1pp

dinner
spaghetti-6pp
pesto-2pp
smoked salmon-3pp
2 slices reduced fat garlic bread-3pp

snacks
milk for tea-1pp
plum-0pp
peach-0pp
glass wine-4pp

total=26 + 2 weeklies (+2 weeklies from yesterday where I miscalculated)

42 weeklies left

Day 3

breakfast
2 crumpets-4pp

lunch
ww bagel-4pp
ww soft cheese-1pp

dinner
spaghetti-6pp
pesto-2pp
smoked salmon-3pp
2 slices reduced fat garlic bread-3pp

snacks
milk for tea-1pp
plum-0pp
peach-0pp
glass wine-4pp

total=26 + 2 weeklies (+2 weeklies from yesterday where I miscalculated)

42 weeklies left

Yummy Menu :) Which Pesto do u use for only 2op? I love Pesto and never thought of buying it on WW as thought it would be too high in pp. x

Yummy Menu :) Which Pesto do u use for only 2op? I love Pesto and never thought of buying it on WW as thought it would be too high in pp. x
Tesco do a reduced fat green pesto,and I only do 1 teaspoon. Don't see the point using anymore on such a small amount of spaghetti! Lol. I used to have a mountain of spaghetti,I love pasta! Xx

Tesco do a reduced fat green pesto,and I only do 1 teaspoon. Don't see the point using anymore on such a small amount of spaghetti! Lol. I used to have a mountain of spaghetti,I love pasta! Xx

Me too! I must admit I still have about 80g of Wholemeal Pasta as I think it's worth the pp! Need to take mum to Tesco tomorrow so will keep a look out for that. X

Day 4

breakfast
2 ww bread-3pp
mushrooms-0pp
tomatoes-0pp

lunch
ww bagel-4pp
ww soft cheese-1pp

dinner
2 fish fingers-4pp
small jacket potato-4pp
100g cottage cheese-1pp
salad-0pp

snacks
milk for tea-1pp
wotsits-3pp
wagon wheel-4pp
plum-0pp
3 crumpets-6pp

total=26/26
+ 5 weeklies

37 weeklies left.

Just ordered some 'slim noodles','slim spaghetti' and 'slim rice' from holland and Barrett,thought its worth a try seeing as they are virtually fat free and calorie free. :D

Just ordered some 'slim noodles','slim spaghetti' and 'slim rice' from holland and Barrett,thought its worth a try seeing as they are virtually fat free and calorie free. :D

Let us know what u think of them :) I seem to be reading mixed reports on here! X

Let us know what u think of them :) I seem to be reading mixed reports on here! X
Me too,some say they are really nice,some say had 1 mouthful and threw the rest away! So I thought I'd give them a go. How would you point them tho? Coz they are not actually fruit or veg but if they don't have calories.....? Xx

Me too,some say they are really nice,some say had 1 mouthful and threw the rest away! So I thought I'd give them a go. How would you point them tho? Coz they are not actually fruit or veg but if they don't have calories.....? Xx

Ermmmmm I think that you'd have to work it out for the NI? X

Day 5

breakfast
2 ww bread-3pp
mushrooms-0pp
tomatoes-0pp

lunch
ww bagel-4pp

dinner
pasta-7pp
homemade veg sauce-0pp