snacks
milk for tea-1pp
banana-0pp
yogurt-3pp
wotsits-3pp
3 vodkas-6pp

Total=26/26
+ 3 weeklies

Had a busy day today,hence why I haven't eaten much. Kids were out with their nan,my eldest got her feet measured for her school shoes. (She's starting primary school in a couple of weeks) so I was busy indoors having a good clean out of their clothes and toys. And having a couple of vodkas now whilst me and hubby watch the arsenal game,most of you will probably find me very strange- I actually like football! Lol. So all in all,i had quite a good day really. :)

Day 6

breakfast
Scrambled egg-4pp
mushroom-0pp

lunch
200g cottage cheese-2pp
salad-0pp

dinner
roast potatoes-6pp
2 yorkshires-2pp
Gravy-2pp
roast carrot-0pp
swede-0pp
cabbage-0pp

snacks
milk for tea-1pp
banana-0pp
yogurt-3pp
wotsits-3pp
3 vodkas-6pp

Total=26/26
+ 3 weeklies

Had a busy day today,hence why I haven't eaten much. Kids were out with their nan,my eldest got her feet measured for her school shoes. (She's starting primary school in a couple of weeks) so I was busy indoors having a good clean out of their clothes and toys. And having a couple of vodkas now whilst me and hubby watch the arsenal game,most of you will probably find me very strange- I actually like football! Lol. So all in all,i had quite a good day really. :)

What size are your daughters feet! I took Poppy to have her feet measured today, she is moving into Year 1 in September :) My dad has a season ticket for Arsenal! X

What size are your daughters feet! I took Poppy to have her feet measured today, she is moving into Year 1 in September :) My dad has a season ticket for Arsenal! X

Keeley has just turned 4 and her feet are 9.5,her little brother had gone from a 6 to an 8 in the 9 months its been since we had them measured last,so my poor little man has been walking round with squashed toes! Lol.i would love to go see arsenal! He was on about it the other week,but when he told me the price of the tickets I said no way! £140 each! That is astronomical! Xx

Keeley has just turned 4 and her feet are 9.5,her little brother had gone from a 6 to an 8 in the 9 months its been since we had them measured last,so my poor little man has been walking round with squashed toes! Lol.i would love to go see arsenal! He was on about it the other week,but when he told me the price of the tickets I said no way! £140 each! That is astronomical! Xx

It's definitely not cheap! I'd not like to know how much Dads Season Ticket is! Wow your daughters feet! My daughter is a 9 and she will be 6 in November, did she get her shiny new shoes? I'm sure your little man will be glad of his new shoes! X

It's definitely not cheap! I'd not like to know how much Dads Season Ticket is! Wow your daughters feet! My daughter is a 9 and she will be 6 in November, did she get her shiny new shoes? I'm sure your little man will be glad of his new shoes! X
Yeah they both got new shiny ( and very expensive) shoes,luckily nanny paid for them! keeleys really chuffed with hers coz they've got lights in the bottom! Bless. Hubby's family are all tall,his mum and sisters are all about 5'8" so I think keeley will end up bein taller than me! Lol. I'm guessing thats why she's got big feet,I'm only a size 4 and hubby's mum is about a 7 or 8! Xx

Yeah they both got new shiny ( and very expensive) shoes,luckily nanny paid for them! keeleys really chuffed with hers coz they've got lights in the bottom! Bless. Hubby's family are all tall,his mum and sisters are all about 5'8" so I think keeley will end up bein taller than me! Lol. I'm guessing thats why she's got big feet,I'm only a size 4 and hubby's mum is about a 7 or 8! Xx

Awwwww bless them! My Niece is called Keely :) I still need to get Poppy's, I got her measured today and bought new Sandals as hers looked awful after the Summer! I'm a Size 3 so I think her feet will be small too. X

Snap watching arsenal aswell im an everton fan but h2b is an arsenal fan so I pray to god they win when they play otherwise he will be grumpy for the rest of the night

So hubby has just got in from work with a present for me,a pack of my fav yogurts,muller Greek style corners! Probably the highest pointed yogurt there is! I pointed it at 6pp per yogurt!!!

So hubby has just got in from work with a present for me,a pack of my fav yogurts,muller Greek style corners! Probably the highest pointed yogurt there is! I pointed it at 6pp per yogurt!!!

Mmmmmm Those sound yummy!!! What flavour are they? Isn't he well trained! X

Honeyed apricot,they are soooo nice,but are they really worth 6pp? You can get a lot more filling food for that. Xx

Personally is spend 6pp on a Twirl or Wispa but that's just me lol x

So would I! Oh we'll,I've them now,just have to fit them in somewhere. :sigh:. Xx

That's what the Weeklies are for :) At least the thought was there! X

My leader always says dont be eatibg something just because it's low in points you are better off having the thing that you like and pay the extra pp for it

My leader always says dont be eatibg something just because it's low in points you are better off having the thing that you like and pay the extra pp for it
That's true,I'd rather have 1 of my yogurts than boring rice cakes or something like that! Lol. Xx

Back